Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,311 Views
Heh. Looks like these two (well, three) had history:

Kinda wild of WS to go up there and literally assault the guy, but I also admire the balls it took to do it.

EE9A947D-D329-4477-8D9C-36AC3B93542E.jpeg

Very awkward to laugh at the joke but then see your wife’s reaction so you go from laughing to slapping the guy who made the joke. Cringey.

It wasn't a full-on laugh though, it was that forced laugh you do when trying to compute a joke. The camera cut away before we could see his true reaction.

Jada got it quick. lol

It wasn't a full-on laugh though, it was that forced laugh you do when trying to compute a joke. The camera cut away before we could see his true reaction.

Jada got it quick. lol
That’s not how I see it.

I see it as……Will thought it was funny. Full on open mouth laughing.

Then he sees his wife was clearly offended.

Then Will takes Chris to slap town.

Not the end of the world. Not like he tried to kill the guy but realllly cringey thing to do after laughing at the joke.

No such thing as "pressed charges". No need for a complaining victim to charge someone with felonious assault. Especially if you have a dozen camera angles and millions of witnesses. Of course it's in the LAPDs best interest to play along (as I'm sure they do all the time with the areas largest economic contributor).

No such thing as "pressed charges". No need for a complaining victim to charge someone with felonious assault. Especially if you have a dozen camera angles and millions of witnesses. Of course it's in the LAPDs best interest to play along (as I'm sure they do all the time with the areas largest economic contributor).
It’s not a felony.

At least not in Florida. That’s a Simple Battery (misdemeanor) all day in Florida.

That slap is not going to cause “great bodily harm or disfigurement”.

Just watched it. Def staged. Nobody stands with hands behind back while being bum rushed from a "surprise" attacker. Seems like the stance someone who wants to avoid defense reflex would take.

Or, you know, as the host of the Oscars, you don't expect anyone to come on stage to slap you in the face, and your main concern is to deliver your material and keep the show going.

So we agree that, if real, it’s a Simple Battery misdemeanor

:handshake: