Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,258 Views
Sounds similar to the rumblings about Final Lost season...

Does everything have to be ruined? Seems like there was some good memorable stuff that happened.

Your Honor is my shit.

Just keeps getting better, so much going on.

Easily the best show on TV currently.

If you're not watching it you're a fucking idiot. Seriously, I'll link you to the torrents - just fucking watch it.

Just kidding about the fucking idiot part.

Last edited:
Sounds similar to the rumblings about Final Lost season...
Lost was even worse because it kept a major mystery going until the last episode, and the showrunners swore that there was a logical explanation and no Jesus stuff. It turned out to be illogical Jesus stuff.

GoT killed itself by turbo-rushing to the end. I'm never going to rewatch it just because I know the last season was a botched abortion.

There were still great moments in both series but the whole is made unwatchable by the shit bits. That's my take.

Last edited:
I did not enjoy the Robert California season. Some of the episodes were very cringe-worthy. I can probably name the episodes I did enjoy on one hand.

I have reached the point with Your Honor that I would describe as "Yeah, okay." It's fine. I'll keep watching. I suspect the guy who supports justice for blacks will end up better off than the guy who beat a helpless bird to death with a golf club.

That's not a spoiler - just a hunch.

But okay. I see there are still 5 more episodes. That seems like a lot considering where we are. Hopefully they surprise me but I am preparing myself for a good helping of filler.

Watching VEEP from the beginning as we stopped a couple years ago, maybe there was a gap while JLD was being treated for cancer?

Its lol funny.
Yes it really is. Very smartly written

I have given a couple of movies an all-important second watch and found them better than first impression.

Green Book. It's actually pretty outstanding all the way through. The performances are off-the-charts. I think, first time around, I was overly influenced by the ending which is so - hmm, what's the word? - atrocious. But on further review I am raising my rating from 7 to 8.

1917. Yap, better. Raising my rating from 6.4 to 7.2

Green book is a top 3 movie from last half dozen years.

These Masked shows are hilarious. The "judges" occasionally throw in a completely implausible A-lister's name just to give the illusion that the contestants are not all also-rans and has-beens.

-I think this is Billie Eilish.
-Oooh, good guess Ken, that's a good guess.

:potato:

Truth is, I have not seen a second of any masked show but name-dropping like that sounds like a solid play.

I think this is Noam Chomsky, Ken.

Something like that might suck me in.

The Masked Singer should just be called Ken Jeong Says The Darndest Things.