Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,165 Views
I like Chappele in general. His monologue was ok. The audience was cringe inducing. A room full of easily triggered sheep that didn’t know when to laugh or not.

Watching “A Teacher”. New show on FX. A teacher grooms a student. Typical Lifetime vibe. Still it’s mindless racy fun.

Think I've mentioned it before but Sneaky Pete on Prime is purdy good. Good plot twists, suspense, action. Starring Giovanni Robisi and co-produced by Brian Cranston.

8.0 Roguenations

caspy watch this whole sketch, tell me if its any good.

my impression has been most of their stuff is horrible, but recently I like some bits, particularly this and the Bill Burr PC gangsters clip.
Astute commentary. Good to see that somebody understands firing Uncle Ben doesn't help black people, and that gangsters using PC language are still gangsters.

I watched Moneyball and Snowden. Both are worth watching. Not spectacular, but some thought worthy (even related I would say) concepts.

4 out of 5 hammer and sickles! :up

Think I've mentioned it before but Sneaky Pete on Prime is purdy good. Good plot twists, suspense, action. Starring Giovanni Robisi and co-produced by Brian Cranston.

8.0 Roguenations
Started rewatching it again 2 nights ago. The ex had never seen it. Season one is very very good

The skit itself isn't very funny but the fact Adele can't get through much of it without breaking character is funny.

Its about middle aged divorced women going to Africa to bang tall black men.

All the black kok innuendo and Adele just broke down.

The skit itself isn't very funny but the fact adele can't get through much of it without breaking character is funny.

Its about middle aged divorced women going to Africa to bang tall black men.

View attachment 4040
I’m assuming this is an SNL skit. Thankfully I can’t see it

Started rewatching it again 2 nights ago. The ex had never seen it. Season one is very very good

Yeah I just finished it. Season one definitely the best, all of it solid though.

It's been discontinued so that's that.

I'm on Jack Ryan on Amazon now. Starring Jim from The Office, it's all government anti terrorism stuff. Solid plot twists and action.

Off to a good start.

7.2 Caligirlboobs

4/5 Marty Reinz :happyboy:

The Queen's Gambit

"In a 1950s orphanage, a young girl reveals an astonishing talent for chess and begins an unlikely journey to stardom while grappling with addiction."

This was pretty good. When I first saw the listing on Netflix I didn't think I'd watch, but I gave it a try and was hooked.
Savoured all 7 episodes and looked forward to it every day.