Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,118 Views
I watched the first couple episodes of The Umbrella Academy and I am finding it interesting enough to go forward with.

Nope. After a couple more episodes ---> nope.

It really reminds me of that show I tried a few years back, Preacher. I lasted about half a season with that one too.

I'm just not good with superpowers. I feel like I need to appreciate superpowers to exist in these times but I can't quite get 'er done.

Nope. After a couple more episodes ---> nope.

It really reminds me of that show I tried a few years back, Preacher. I lasted about half a season with that one too.

I'm just not good with superpowers. I feel like I need to appreciate superpowers to exist in these times but I can't quite get 'er done.

Yeah they can fuck off with that shit

Two episodes into You on Netflix.

Solid, gripping, good suspense.

I like this shit.

7.8 Steviestars

Bumped up to 8.0 Stars.

It gets better as it goes along.

About Last Night

Rob Lowe
Jim Belushi
Demi Moore

Besides the weak acting this was a fun, cool flick.

Great depiction of Chicago in the 80’s.

American Murder On Netflix is sickening. I turned it off halfway, couldn't stand to watch that sicko anymore.

Do not watch this.

American Murder On Netflix is sickening. I turned it off halfway, couldn't stand to watch that sicko anymore.

Do not watch this.

Watched it last week. Just another documentary that didn’t shine light onto anything I didn’t already know. The guy is an evil letch. The usage of the texts was more annoying than riveting IMO.

Gotta say,

I started watching Perry Mason when it started - then I kinda drifted away. I don't even know why. Just one of those things.

Anyway I recently picked up where I left off and - minor spoiler alert I guess - now that he's become a lawyer and the big court case has started, I'm finding it pretty solid.

They're bringing back Dexter?

:facepalm

I dunno. I enjoyed it for awhile but the last few seasons filled me with an anger that only compares to LOST.

That is helpful, ty Muddster.

I'm a little lost on where to go on Netflix for now. Finished You which was excellent and just downloaded Trailer Park Boys.

Trailer Park Boys.