Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,186 Views
The Last Dance. Pretty damn good. Im sure I watched a bunch of the later 90s games live but I wasn't locked in to NBA then (or ever) and kinda wish I was.

Same here.

I remember rockin’ bulls gear and wearing air Jordan’s in elementary. That was the extent of my fandom.

I saw Jordan play live in the mid 80s against the Nets. He dunked 7 times in the game.

As a kid I was blown away. I had great seats lol.

Yeah I dunno. I have given Hamilton a thorough shot. I listened to it a few times then watched it.

Not my bag. I find the music meh at best, and there are few conceptual/structural issues.

I started by saying, "yeah, I dunno," but I guess I do. I'm done with it.

I really am pretty big on musicals though. I would have made a mad decent gay guy.

I just rewatched South Pacific. I've seen a live stage production. That's the better way to go but I enjoy the movie.

In these dismal depressing times, perhaps some of the lyrics can provide some cheer

Now, now I'm alone
Still dreaming of paradise
Still saying that paradise
Once nearly was mine

Yes, that's better.

:handshake:

High Score on Netflix interviews just about every major figure behind the videogame industry, from its very beginnings. Amazing stuff.
Yeah I finished that in a few days last week. Pretty good.

I haven't played a video game since I started gambling. Used to blow all my money on em. No desire at all. Last game I played must've been '92. Street Fighter. Scorpion :yes:

Toki, and Gang Wars.
1598580227220.png
1598580387915.png

Impractical Jokers has its moments. 7.0 Maxipads.