Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 948,354 Views
Yes but wait till you see what the wife looked in the early days of the relationship when they do the flashback scene with the younger actors. (I believe that is still to come for you - i.e. season 4).

she's annoying too daughters 8 on the annoying scale angry black wife 7.5

they should kill them off violently

shut up steve

I think the kids are great by the way. Love the kids. :dunno:

Everyone has annoying properties. Louis himself is annoying. Don't you want to shake him and say WAKE UP about, like, 10 different things ?!?!

Anytime I earn a shut up Steve from Matty I know I'm doing something right.

Satirical televised executions for the wife and kids, thanks.

Muddy I personally do not. I thoroughly enjoy his aloof then saying something completely somewhat and deep approach.

-Reagan, really? Can't I get something current?
-You're not ready.

:spinner:

IMO Wally, Louis is a better actor on his show than he is in movies. He was awful in American Hustle.

Season 3 was outstanding. Was "my dick is six feet long and it stinks" from S3? (Louis stand up comedy buddy talking to the deaf Hungarian)

I don't remember that.

Yeah the whole Amia arc is season 4. (She's not actually deaf - just doesn't speak English.)

IMO Wally, Louis is a better actor on his show than he is in movies. He was awful in American Hustle.

Season 3 was outstanding. Was "my dick is six feet long and it stinks" from S3? (Louis stand up comedy buddy talking to the deaf Hungarian)

This was season 3 and we lol'd VERY HARD

:l::o::l:

The interesting thing about that scene - which was in season 4 - was how she replied in Hungarian. They never provided subtitles so there were a lot of discussions among hardcore fans after every episode to get translations of what she had said. That's an exercise I foresee in Matty's near future.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS REQUIRES A SPOILER ALERT - IF ANYTHING IT'S PROBABLY A BIT HELPFUL - BUT IF YOU'RE REALLY INTENT ON NOT KNOWING ANYTHING, SKIP IT.

That intriguing angle to that particular situation was she responded in Hungarian in a way which could be seen as suggesting she could understand English better than we thought - which cast a different light on many things.

When the guy says his cock is 7 feet long and it stinks, she replies (in Hungarian) something like, "You're very stupid. You're not funny at all."

No clue why I said she was deaf. Sometimes I think there are parts of my brain that have a Swiss cheese texture to them.

I hope for your sake you are not following Mudcat's aging patterns because there will only be more and more of that.

Particle Fever

Documentary about the Large Hadron Collider @ CERN. The documentary was artfully shot, accessible, seemed almost neutral and factual. Good mix of personalities. Tweaked my interest in both theoretical and experimental particle physics. 1.5hrs. Very good. 8.8/10.

Nice, making a mental note to download that.

Me too, obviously.

Boner and Iwinyourmoney are def gonna hit it off at the bash in a few weeks..

You guys can chat about that film together!