Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 948,302 Views
You need to open your eyes to the world more, muddy.

Matty, I would watch DA just for her moments!

maggie.jpg

“There’s nothing simpler than avoiding people you don’t like. Avoiding one’s friends: that’s the real test.” :clap:

The Dowager Duchess is indeed classic and pro. Easily the funniest character on the show, Molesley being a distant 2nd.

I think they switched writers or something recently. The dialogue in the last few episodes of Season 5 lacked its usual bite and it was a lot more trite.

Gone to shit.

Matty, if you like a good cop show, check this out! On PBS channel but you probably get reruns online! British TV is good!

fc2mc3.jpg

The Blacklist is strong and we have finished them all. It looks like their next episode will be during the Superbowl intentionally done to take viewers.

We can't wait!

Just started Season 3 of Louie. That has to be one of the most uneven series ever. Some really strong moments though.

I watched S1 E1 of The Blacklist

I've had hot Sunday morning dumps that were more intriguing.

I watched the first episode of Penny Dreadful. I've got a bunch more of them recorded but I dunno.

Production values are pretty high but do I want more vampires in my life? The simple answer to that is no, but does it maybe make it better that they are mashing up with Frankenstein and werewolves and shit? And the production values are clearly very good.

I dunno.

gotham starts back tonight... as does sea 2. of Broadchurch ... ahs will be back weds. ... the new seasons of portlandia and death in paradise start back thurs. and Banshee sea 3. starts fri

We tried Let's Be Cops again on one of those drunk late night bored things. I guess it's ok, for that.

I kept seeing commercials for the People's Choice Awards while watching stuff I had taped, and I noticed Juliana Margulies accepting something.

That surprised me. I would not expect Juliana Margulies to be a people's choice for something. Except perhaps the people's choice to not have a movie career due to being neither all that outstanding at acting nor that remarkably attractive.

Were the thoughts I had about that.

I take it muddy never watches The Good Wife... Margulies is one of, if not the best, actress on any weekly primetime drama ... she has been nominated for everything possible for that show the last 5-6 years... you need to watch some new shit buddy

Fury - Interesting concept, the whole movie being about the travels of the tank and tank crew, that is. Bacon expected a little more badass shit from it. Still some very cool footage showing what it actually might be like at that time and place. It went a little too into Pitt's character mentoring the kid imo but also that could be the main thing that could make it watchable for a family. Not enough badass, but a decent view.

7.1 tanks :tank:

we dont care for these war movies that are made after real life events... once you have seen one, you have seen em all, imo...

what we do like is StrikeBack ... show on cinemax ... its all the military stuff we can handle... there is always some good fucking going on too

they were in a tank though the whole time

that's new

Good 2 hour episode of Inspector Morse last night! Thank you BBC!

thawDM1603_468x393.jpg

The Equalizer - If you want to watch a somewhat cheesy film about an aging Denzel Washington whamhammering a bunch of dirty russians, this is for you and make no mistake - he absolutely fukking whamhammers them. But I'm not saying who wins - they could whamhammer him in the end. You'll have to watch to find out.

6.4 agingdenzels