Morrissey tells Jimmy Kimmel show to fuck off....

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,934 Views
What I don't understand is that people who are vegetarians have to tell everyone not to kill animals if they like meat but you never see a carnivore person telling a vegetarian not to eat vegetables.

You eat your vegetables and I will eat my meat.

I live in PA. I am glad people hunt. There are too many dear. Do you know why we hunt dear? because they are not raised like cattle. If we could buy dear in the store, chances are we wouldn't hunt them as much. People hunt squirrel and wild turkey too. I see nothing wrong with it. Just because the world has evolved and farmers are abundant, doesn't mean we have to let go of our natural instinct to hunt and gather and provide how we chose or see fit for our families. Humans are the superior species, I do not want to pollute the world or cause so much waste that any animal becomes extinct, as they are all part of the food chain. That's what it all really comes down to, is the food chain. It is how it is for a reason. So we ruin a little of the animals vegetation, because we are the humans, we run and control the world and the environments. not the other way around. I am all for animals and their rights, but I also respect the food chain, I also know for a fact we would be over populated with dear if people didn't hunt and that would be a problem. However we don't want to extinct them, so hence why you are only allowed to kill so many, and only during a certain span of time, it's not like we have a free for all.

how do you guys get away with killing all your dears? if i shot my dear, i would go to jail in a heartbeat ... we will stick to killing deer...

:tickle:

some funny stuff here.

let's start with the fact that without humans, deer would still be the predatory targets of other carnivores. it was man who basically took away those species such as wolves, mountain lions/panthers, etc.

you can buy venison in stores, at least in texas, pretty much the same rules apply to it as other meats in terms of the processing.

i'm also convinced that deer could be turned into livestock much the same way as cattle which, by the way, saulty, are not all penned in and fed some science lab diet. now herding deer and getting them to load into a trailer like cattle, that might be asking too much, but it would not take much more than extra fencing to have free-range venison to serve as a commercial food stock.

The issue isn't if you could have deer as livestock or if that is less humane.

It's really about ducks to be honest right? Hunting birds is fun!

But back to deer, even if we had tons of deer farms. (My parents neighbors have a elk farm with about a herd of 75)

But you'd only have MORE deer over population problems

how do you guys get away with killing all your dears? if i shot my dear, i would go to jail in a heartbeat ... we will stick to killing deer...

:tickle:

:lmao: it's a secret.

Goodness. :smh:

:facepalam:

So human induced over populization is the fault of animals now...

Never ceases me just how truly vein we can be...

It's not just the feed, it's the antibiotics, grow hormones and all the other stuff they inject to farm animals. Wild game tastes better and the money you pay for the tags helps conserve the forest. If we raise deer for meat then we don't help their habitat.

So human induced over populization is the fault of animals now...
Never ceases me just how truly vein we can be...
i believe the word you're looking for is vain. also not sure how vanity fits into it, certainly our ancestors can't be blamed for that simply for running off species that would also eat them in addition to deer. it was only natural to destroy many of the deer's (and other game) natural predators with our expansion into their habitats, dating back to the good ol' pioneer days. strong survival skills does not make one vain.

It's not just the feed, it's the antibiotics, grow hormones and all the other stuff they inject to farm animals. Wild game tastes better and the money you pay for the tags helps conserve the forest. If we raise deer for meat then we don't help their habitat.
do your homework on a lot of the hunting that takes place. yes, some of the money for hunting licenses goes to making sure some habitat exists so that you come back next year and buy another hunting license, i.e., pay your tax again. but don't kid yourself about the 'conserve the forest' bit. more and more of that is closed off and developed each and every minute, and the bulk of game hunting in the lower 48 takes place on private ranches or commercial game farms...where more commercial feeds or herbicide/pesticide products are being used, just to briefly touch on your opening line about chemical augmentation to livestock and/or their feed.

Venison is delicious if cleaned,hung, butchered and cooked properly... Yummy even.

morrissey is one strange cat... after watching him somewhere a few years ago, i would have bet my life he was a die hard vegan...until i saw him with a leather jacket and leather boots :lol:

I think there is a 0.999999999% chance Morrissey was wearing real leather when you saw him. Guy is hardcore pro-animal rights.
They can make the fake stuff look real convincing these days.

He's in my Top 10 lyricist of all time.

Hasn't had a good single since Irish Blood, English Heart, though.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that number daffy. Were you going for 1%, 99+% or.001%?

With his sentence saying he is PRO animals I conclude he meant 1%.

jajajajajajajaja

Bourbon: its a helluva drink

Blitty was correct