More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 302,022 Views
We have slackers looking to extend vacations and too "occupied" to set up out of the office email auto responses.

Y'all slack.

Not only do I have an excellent OOO auto-reply setup (an English-only one for internal contacts and a bilingual one for external), but my coworkers actually see the auto-reply pop up as soon as they enter my email address and well before they send their grossly mistimed e-missive.

So anyone who decides to go ahead and send me their bullshit regardless is a turbodouche.

:lmao: I've never even heard of an auto reply that responds before they even send, how completely awesome.

Good for you. You are off the slacker list.

Hi! I know your OOO says you're away but here is some bullshit that requires your attention! Can you give me an ETA?!? Thanks so much!!!

-Ms. Turbodouche

Bacon went full turbodouche one time a LONG time ago and called the leading LO at an old company to ask a question about a file, when he was in Florida on vacation at the time. Bacon's sphincter still hurts from the reaming bacon received from the president of the company five minutes later.

Don't be that turbodouche.

Here's a handy flowchart for when you're considering bugging someone who's on vacation.

Handy Flowchart

1. Does that someone's job involve performing surgery on babies' cancerous brains?

YES? Go ahead and bug that someone.
NO? Eat a dick.

I'm stuck in a parking lot with a crying baby in the back seat.

Car's nice though. Brand new Lincoln. Real wood inside.

that is good when car has wood:clapper:

I'm stuck in a parking lot with a crying baby in the back seat.

Car's nice though. Brand new Lincoln. Real wood inside.

Bet you wish you were at work right about now.

Nah, I'm okay, booze is a-comin'.

I cannot believe Muddy let Harmony down like that when she is so reliable

She has a day off next week. Ain't jokin' neither.

I couldn't swing Friday off unfortunately. Too many people already booked off and I'm too damned responsible to pretend sick.

Unfortunately that means I have to take you off the slacker list.

Slacker List
  1. Harmony