More thoughts on jobs and working

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
I've told several people that I'm collecting one more annual bonus (for my work ending 12/31/21 and paid in mid Feb) and then I'm quitting.

The amount and position of people I've told this pretty much locks me in to following through. Super pro bread winner wife is on board.

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
I'm about to start training employee #1 for the guitar stuff. That'll be interesting.

(He won't really be an employee, more like casual help.)

Dingo

Since
May 3, 2020
I'm about to start training employee #1 for the guitar stuff. That'll be interesting.

(He won't really be an employee, more like casual help.)

good luck,I am the worse trainer possible.I assume the trainee is more competent than I give them credit for.Usually have someone else train new staff
Which Btw is impossible to find now

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Plan is to rip off one client (who is one of the people I've told and has assured me he's on board). That's 1/10 - 1/7 my work but by cutting out the firm (and discounting my rate for him) will be 1/4 - 1/2 my current income.... after that maybe work some contract gigs to fill the time and income gap if necessary but ultimately be domestic dad and see if I can develop a couple other clients without really trying (not doing a website or anything).

I also suck at training people.

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Congrats Bone-Bone!
tumblr_mke2q2W3ak1r4g1p5o1_500.gif