• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 967 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Jesus boys what a life

Not sure what the long-term effects of kryptonite are but I hope they are not bad

Jesus

Thanks to everyone who has been nice to me on here

Been killing it in MLB lately but bet sizes have been moderate, always seems to happen like that when you are a "sharp square" like me, don't it? My profits over the last few days should have been 2-3 times what they were, maybe more

Oh well, happy to be bringing home winners again

Boys I know MLB totals, been beating them for years, feel free to tail me when you see me post something. Please use proper money management of course, I cannot be responsible for irresponsible bet sizing on the part of those who tail me

Who will be in NYC on Wednesday the 25th?

Blitty let's get some chicks from internet dating sites and make them take Thursday off and make them rage with us

good news pally...

J
Who will be in NYC on Wednesday the 25th?

Blitty let's get some chicks from internet dating sites and make them take Thursday off and make them rage with us

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

pally i knew you were distraught earlier.

i was just double checking.

i thought maybe you were spiraling out of control into a mire of shame and confusion and for some reason thought it was the 25th today.

i also thought you asked who would be "betting on new york" on wednesday the 25th.

the booze and hydrocodones are sneaking up on ol' fischy. could be a long night

Not cool to do this meeting so suddenly on a Weds. Not cool at all.

Don't be jelly bread. Pally and I are gonna rage it. We will get laid or die trying.