• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 798 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Looks like 6.5 will be hung for 3 games tommorow?

ATL (Hanson) WHIP 1.36
WAS (Stras) 1.07

LAD (Billingsley) 1.40
SDG (Garland) 1.35

FLA (Johnson) 0.97
SFO (Cain) 1.16

Not very often we see three games at 6.5 right?

I may pull the trigger early on FLA/SFO U 6.5 but I'm a little reluctant to because of the FLA pen.

Any thoughts on these games?

Last edited:
I hate the under in SFN.

If I had to play one of these as an under, it'd be WAS.

Interesting Mr. X

I just went and looked up the respective WHIPS and now that I see that 2 ridiculously low WHIPS are going at it in SFO I don't like it as much anymore either.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you hate the under in SFO?

I'm only looking at the market inefficiency model, the other one hasn't run yet, so my opinion could change, but it probably won't.

In a nutshell, I'm looking at two pitchers that have both gotten significantly lucky in some ways that the market tends to see as not luck.

MrX
I'm only looking at the market inefficiency model, the other one hasn't run yet, so my opinion could change, but it probably won't.

In a nutshell, I'm looking at two pitchers that have both gotten significantly lucky in some ways that the market tends to see as not luck.

Awesome. Thanks Mr. X

I will never play under 6.5 I buy to 7 if I like it. Billingsly coming off a 120+ pitch outing too. Probably like SD more than the total. A good tt to look at is Minny. Hitting 310 for 10 games now and the ball should carry in KC tonight.

MrX I took a closer look at what you had mentioned about the FLA/SFO under (more specifically Josh Johnson) and you're absolutely correct.

Johnson has a low-ish BABIP and low-ish HR/FB.

You have to be a little lucky to put up these kinds of numbers. But I think I read his XFIP is still like 2.3 or something crazy.

Johnson's July has been ridiculous. .68 era with a .348 BABIP. 17.00 k:bb ratio.

He can not sustain this I would think.

unders getting pounded harder than drunk pussy at a frat party in my neck of the woods... really hard in NY

Jose Bautista just single-handedly destroyed my tor-balt under. Thanks guy.

Just hammered FLA/SFO o6 -105 @ 5Dimes