MLB 8-19-11

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Have taken a few days off from posting, have looked in but just chose to not get involved. Been working on the opening week for College Football and just waiting for a few lines still to hopefully deliver a decent card.

Archie, congrats on the wedding, hope it's everlasting.
Nina, sorry to hear but glad you can move on.

Haven't been doing any games even offline so will jump back in today with a big card and probably a scary card.

Today's Plays:

Pittsburgh +120
Atlanta -120
Florida +115
Cleveland +125
Boston -130
Toronto -105

The Durito 500 definitely kept me active and I do miss the personal challenge aspect that was involved. I don't miss the stress of the ups and downs though. There will always be ups and downs but not always the potential for failing.

I see the Casper Challenge has taken a new twist. I understand where Casper is coming from wanting to pull off the ULTIMATE come back but I hate to think that GameLive members face certain stiffing in the end if this goes the way it's going.

I haven't rooted against Casper during his challenge cause I know what it's like and besides I don't root against people in general like them or not. I have no real feelings on Enigma or Oksana winning their portion because there really isn't much at risk for them. I do want Durito to win though cause he deserves a victory and because if Casper does live up to his end just think how amazing Durito hanging out with Casper thread will be.

welcome back wal

you were missed

Archie, I saw where you asked about the Challenge money.

I bought a new driver and it was money well spent. Added 20 yards on average and there were a couple drives Sunday that took me back to days before the knees got so bad.

The remaining money I decided to put MonkerFocker to the test. I went back to play cards and I even paid a guy $100 to play at the table and watch my play just to see if I was making mistakes that I just wasn't seeing.

There were a couple of times where I missed taking a more aggressive approach on winning hands to make a few more dollars but overall my play was good. What wasn't good is that Durito's money is no better at warding off other peoples bad play or just plain luck than mine is.