rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
1 in 302.6 million chance it could be you

$904 million cash payout

:endoftheworld:

I chipped in $20 along with about 60 other people in a fb group.

LET THE MAGIC HAPPEN.

If it was only 900 million or something I'd say fuck that noise.

But 1.6 billion is probably worthwhile.

I read an article that was talking about how you could play every single possible combination of numbers and profit BUT if someone else wins as well you lose HUGH

Maybe Gamelive's upper class Matty, Boner or Blitty will give it a go.

Never understood why droves of people start playing the lottery when it gets to 100’s of millions but many less play when it’s 10 million.

10 million isn’t enough money?

It's not the $$ it's some sort of societal "belonging" thing.

Also... 10MM... that def financial independence money... but it's not like lifetime multiple vacation house money... just sayin.

I read an article that was talking about how you could play every single possible combination of numbers and profit BUT if someone else wins as well you lose HUGH

Maybe Gamelive's upper class Matty, Boner or Blitty will give it a go.

this is true. I'm sure syndicates have done this and may be doing it now. You have to make an estimate on how many tix will be sold and calculate the probability of multiple winners. There's probably a slew of logistical problems and tax questions however, which makes it unlikely worth the effort.

..but yeah, buying a ticket is most likely a positive expectancy play. So all those goobers at the gas station making me wait to pay for gas, are actually making a technically good bet this time.

Also... 10MM... that def financial independence money... but it's not like lifetime multiple vacation house money... just sayin.

My point remains.

It's not the $$ it's some sort of societal "belonging" thing.

NOW MISTER MONKEY
Usually I play a few tickets but MrsM told me to buy $30 worth. I'm making an executive decision and only getting 20. You know how raffles I have done since my kids grade school day and not once a winner.
:mudcat:

Usually I play a few tickets but MrsM told me to buy $30 worth. I'm making an executive decision and only getting 20. You know how raffles I have done since my kids grade school day and not once a winner.
:mudcat:
That just means you are DUE

MrsMonkey is the executive !!!1

As a degen gambler, I’d wager on pretty much anything.

Crazily, lotto tickets is where I draw the line. I won’t spend $2 for a mega millions or powerball ticket.

This is coming from a guy that spent $66 on scratch offs and lost on all 16 he bought today

Ticket sold here in Maine.
7fd0b63b-40b7-42da-a609-19db5d3f019c_750x422.jpg

4cf1b71a-9ae8-4192-b416-8642f9e1c133_750x422.jpg

fa1fb418-e784-47e3-a7cf-afe44a7534f4_750x422.jpg