mister monkey Champions League restarts tomorrow

LET'S GO!

1-0 barcelona at the half

good match in leverkusen

sportchd.blogspot.com

For Wednesday I'm leaning Zenit/Benfica draw +225 and Arsenal +0.5 -115.

broke even tailing those picks

Good job on your APOEL calls Pavy! My best bet was a draw but your Under 3 and +1.5 did well!

Atalanta ML vs Genoa :weee:

Let's study for another exam! :facepalm:

Arsenal is PK at BM! Can't wait to reload at 5dimes! So we a Draw play in other match they have to be tied! Hmmm!

2 is the O/U in the Draw play so I see Pavy's thinking in that one!

There got to be some draws today. That's why I picked the draw in one match and the +0.5 on the other one.

How are the Albions these days? I got sad when Carson left at goalie, but odenwinger should still be tearing shit up!

thanks for Apoel +1.5 yest. pavy...:cheers:

doubt i play anything today... perhaps a few shackles on the pain in my arsenal draw or something...

gl boyzzzz :highfive:

Played the draw in Zenit match +210 at BM!

Starts in 10 minutes and if posters wants to watch go to vipbox.tv! Great site that RayRay turned me onto that seems like you don't have to download most of the time to watch!

Thanks for the livestream link boys. It works!! It's a warm 9 degrees F in St.Petersburg. The ball would be solid as rock.

-10 degrees! WTF! Look at that crowd! Plenty of volka being drank! :yes:

A Benfica player was just carted off with the golf cart. Zenit guy got away with just a yellow card. And on the ensuing free kick the goalie lets the ball bounce of his chest for an easy rebound shot. Benfica up 0-1!

Backup goalie played that poorly!

i would call in sick... fuck a bunch of running around in that shit for hours...knock yourself out with headers:wacko:

Goallll!!!!!!!!

OK, now back to hopefully playing not lose both teams!