mister monkey Champions League restarts tomorrow

RJ, I'm waiting to hear from Pavy and who he recommends! Remember, he said cold venues involved and 1st games no teams taking chances might produce draws! Who do you like right now?

mister monkey there's been massive freezes all over eastern europe the past two weeks

over 300 deaths in the Ukraine alone

that's because they've been cutting down the trees and they fukkin up the balance of the earth man, nothing is for free

let's wait to hear from pavy

Tuesday 2/14

Lyon 20.45 APOEL 2:45 PM EST
Referee: Paolo Tagliavento (ITA) Stadium: Stade de Gerland, Lyon (FRA)

Leverkusen 20.45 Barcelona
Referee: Craig Thomson (SCO) Stadium: Bay-Arena, Leverkusen (GER)

Wednesday 2/15

Zenit 18.00 Benfica Noon
Referee: Jonas Eriksson (SWE) Stadium: Stadion Petrovskiy, St Petersburg (RUS)

Milan 20.45 Arsenal
Referee: Viktor Kassai (HUN) Stadium: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan (ITA)

Current lines at BM

FC BARCELONA
-1-155 o3+110 -270
BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN
+1+125 u3-140 +700
Draw +300

APOEL NICOSIA
+1+105 o2EV +600
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
-1-135 u2-130 -245
Draw +300

BENFICA LISSABON
PK+115 o2-145 +185
FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG
PK-145 u2+115 +140
Draw +200

ARSENAL FC
PK+170 o2EV +245
AC MILAN
PK-210 u2-130 -103
Draw +230

Barcelona is coming from a lost in the league during the weekend.

Wow! Looking at the weather +1 in Germany looks promising? How many Spaniards play for Barcelona? Will they even play the match?

I know Pavy usually waits until he sees the set starting lineup! I will wait for Pavy! I don't leave for work till 3 PM or so! Let's not force Pavy into anything! Plenty of matches to make money! Thanks Pavy!

So far I'm leaning Bayer Leverkusen +1.5 -128 and APOEL +1.5 -167 & under 2.5 -120.

A few notes on APOEL. The team is very Brazilian/Portuguese oriented. From the starting 11 there will be 4 Brazilians, 3 Portuguese, 3 Greeks and 1 Macedonian. The team has never lost in CL on the road by more than 1 goal or cover the over 2.5 in the last 2 years. The strength of the team are the two Portuguese defensive midfielders Morais and Pinto and the two forwards Almeida and Trickovski.

Like draw in Barcelona game and Under in APOEL.

Gonna be betting the Championship tho :weee:

i plan on being limited or banned from no less than 2 books during this boring shit, so im going to need nothing but winners...thanks...oh, in case you plan on warm shouldering the books, i have jungleman on retainer already...no pressure guys...

oh, also, if you google "smiley rubbing fist", you see "what are the steps in fingering the vagina" :missingteeth:

RR, anything I play will come from Pavy when he sees winnable matches! Right now only can get APOEL +1 +105 and U2.5 -145!

what you mean you can only get them +1 :clueless: your book not offering anything else? where you playing mr.m?

what you mean you can only get them +1 :clueless: your book not offering anything else? where you playing mr.m?

Only have money left at BM! Have to load up at 5Dimes for bases though!

RR, anything I play will come from Pavy when he sees winnable matches! Right now only can get APOEL +1 +105 and U2.5 -145!

Damn the U2.5 dropped from -120 to -145.

Since you missed the -120 on the under 2.5 I would advise taking the APOEL +1 +105 or if you want to get frisky tonight with your lady bet the draw at +300 or better. :letsgo:

Mr Monkey, you need 5Dimes for soccer too, sir. :happyface:

I have an exam in 2 hrs. I should study. :pot::facepalm:

Damn the U2.5 dropped from -120 to -145.

Since you missed the -120 on the under 2.5 I would advise taking the APOEL +1 +105 or if you want to get frisky tonight with your lady bet the draw at +300 or better. :letsgo:

Thanks Pavy! Yea, looked up some info and worst case APOEL looking for is 0-1 loss so was thinking Under but would rather go +1 at +105! Bad weather figures less goals but what if couple sloppy goals get through and it's 2-1!

I'm thinking APOEL will pack it in hope for draw! Read where all of Cyprus will more or less shut down in order to watch the match!