• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 941 Views

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
So girlfriend and I were invited to the strip club for a neighbor's birthday. 5 couples there total. Pretty clean for a strip joint. Not like some of the nasty joints in Minneapolis. Anyways, neighbor is getting dances and buying them for everyone else including the females. He buys one for my girlfriend. Stripper tries to do some but shake into my girlfriend's boobs and then her fishnet stockings get caught on a button on my girlfriend's shirt. Stripper then spends half of the song sitting on her lap trying to untangle the stockings from the shirt.

ripped off...literally for both girls

Did you buy and shots for the gf Hoffy? Here in town they place the shot glass between their boobs and she gets to drink it from there.

That is definitely not the most erotic story I have ever heard.

This is clearly an amateur type of strip club. That shit definitely wouldn't happen in Montreal. Montreal strip clubs (massage parlours) have the hottest looking strippers in the world. Girls take off all their clothes in Canada for lap dances. Canada wins.....America loses!!!

Did you buy and shots for the gf Hoffy? Here in town they place the shot glass between their boobs and she gets to drink it from there.

This is clearly an amateur type of strip club. That shit definitely wouldn't happen in Montreal. Montreal strip clubs (massage parlours) have the hottest looking strippers in the world. Girls take off all their clothes in Canada for lap dances. Canada wins.....America loses!!!

As Puck indicated, this was an amateur type of club, so Pavy they do not offer boob shots. I don't know about other states but in Minnesota if they serve liquor then it is only topless. :steam:

I saw lots of boobs this weekend. I think?