might of fooled around with my cousin

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 4,254 Views
I'm not a perverted creep, and was raised christian. I know what we did was wrong and stopped it. But I feel so ashamed, like I did something really bad.

I'm not a perverted creep, and was raised christian. I know what we did was wrong and stopped it. But I feel so ashamed, like I did something really bad.

I believe you pal.

Fucking your Canadian cousin ain't a bad thing. I think Jesus would agree.

We understand! Consider you are now at a confessional and tell the priest (GL posters) your sins! God bless you!

Incest is best they say

May as well pop that and give us a full report

why go across town when you can go across the hall?

OP not into it myself but wouldnt stress. History has a long time of Incestual societies. Hell at one time it was considered normal and that if u were to relate the way we do now it would've been considered Heresy....

Having said that though, OP u know this isnt healthy but if ur gonna regret it in 20 years time then at least make sure you regret it the way you want to regret it :lol: damage is done pal, just depends on where u wanna steer this shipwreck...

Hutz/Juror/Polaroid, how long before this kid is on the Gamelive payroll?

So did you guys talk about it today?

Maybe she can move in.

I don't know if I am the best person to give advice about sex or relationships but here is my 2 cents.

If she is a first cousin, you need to apologize RIGHT NOW and have a drink or two with her. Maybe if you replay the night without the make out part, it may help her feel better about the night in general.

If she is a distant cousin and she is hot, don't feel bad at all.

:broke:

If she is a first cousin, you need to apologize RIGHT NOW and have a drink or two with her. Maybe if you replay the night without the make out part, it may help her feel better about the night in general.

If she is a distant cousin and she is hot, don't feel bad at all.

:broke:

I diasgree loady, just go for it man