• Replies 363 Comments
  • Views 21,015 Views
that was fun

fucker deleted the thread

pussy

:segura:

at least we have our memory

Michael Segura
Get at me got my phone on *** *** ****.we gonna be all gud babe we dont need kno body but us your more then i could ever ask for your a dreem come true your what has feeled the emptynes in my heart and made it complet your what makes me whole.crh&mds02.17.10

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Segura
On the way to the florida st fair life goin better then its been in so long for once im happy with were i am in life and what im doing an im with haveing and molding a famley of my own is what iv needed.i feel like theres kno need to wonder aney longer about what my perpos in life is aney longer this is were i belong and all i did was pray i let go and let god.miss u babe see you sonn i promas

:weee:

173976_100001084314853_556537676_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001084314853&sk=wall

Michael Segura
I need a ride to thanoto somebody help me plzzzz

someone help michael, please

I was talking to one of the FB criminals the other night and she asked what I looked like so I sent her the pic of Mike all dirty. She was into it a little.

Mike has to tap into his potential.

Deeper translation: got a hold of some shit glue meth, but hit it hard anyways...fucked me up good and had to go to the hospital...niggas wanted to hold me a few more days so they could charge me more...dumb dr's, dont they know i dont have insurance and aint paying anyways...i did them a favor by leaving... my homies having a party for me tonight...byocrack and lets do this...:facepalm:

:lmfao:

RR you are a fucking poet man.

I was talking to one of the FB criminals the other night and she asked what I looked like so I sent her the pic of Mike all dirty. She was into it a little.

Mike has to tap into his potential.

did you tell her you're biker?

Wow so a lot has come to the light I can't put in to words how fucked over and betrayed I fell and ya ill be soft and say saidhe how shade I fell wen I find out all the people I give a fuck a bout and felt closer to then Aney outher people don't even want me around and to find out the one u love is fucking some one u have know since middle school who u call a best friend talk about a day if just beating the fuck out of my heart its been the worst ester of my life

Here is an Easter joke to cheer you up, dawg.

Why did the Easter Bunny have such quiet sex? Because he had cotton balls!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

No wait I think I messed that up...

:lmao:

564582_219357081499360_100002752087839_307777_1406870430_n.jpg