Michael Segura appreciation thread

• Start date
  • Replies 363 Comments
  • Views 21,036 Views
The fok he went homeless?!

I have to catch up.

Get er done Mikayyyyyyy

Sometimes I can't post in a specific thread either. It's happened a handful of times.

Nah, it's happened only a couple times over the last year I'd say. Some random thread would have trouble loading and nothing would happen when I clicked on Post Quick Reply.

11932317.jpg

:lol:

hey wait...plommer, you misspelled brakefist :ouch:

WTF???? Sweet talk Seffner style I guess :dunno:

Michael Segura
my baby the best cigarette of my life a glass of Kool Aid and bowl of cereal I swear they go great together. — with Pj Hall.
Like Share 5 hours ago via Mobile
3 people like this.

Pj Hall
5 hours ago via mobile Like

I guess Skyy Baye and her girlfriend are breaking up:ouch:

Janell Wheeler told the Tampa Bay Times she was inside the house with four other adults, a child and two dogs when the sinkhole opened.

got to love seffner

rip ocean brows

It just goes to show how fleeting life and everything we do or don't take for granted really is.

Mike I am sorry I deleted you from my Facebook please rest in peace ocean brows.

upon hearing about this my first thought was "WHERE IS CADDO??????"

well if that ain't some cosmic Karma for ya. :endoftheworld:

on a serious note, yeah when Mr. nina was first telling me about this story and he mentioned it was in Seffner, my first thoughts were of our friends down there. I am glad it wasn't any of them. I would miss them. But talk about a nightmare. Being in your own bed and the earth swallowing you. Gives me the heeby geebies