McBall's: GameLive Play Of The Day/Week

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 3,330 Views
Random number generator?

Might as well be.

It's the same method you disliked before where I use Sagarin and a combination of other rankings and whatnot. When I have time I watch line movement but that is rare. When I remember I look into injuries and other factors but that process isn't nearly as routine as it should be.

Then there is always the infrequent but very REAL, I got a hunch" which is surprisingly more reliable than anything else I waste my time with.

If I am stuck and the hunch conflicts with the program I might assign random numbers to the selection and call random person from my contacts and ask them to pick a number. Not surprisingly this Random Random Process is least successful of all.

Sorry wakky.

Nothing to be sorry about McBall's. You could have easily blown it off and not bothered but you didn't, so there's that.

Maybe there is too much pressure to be put on the spot. So far I have only selected proven winners so maybe I just have bad timing. Maybe I need to go with Teela or Nina just to shake things up a bit. Then again.

I'll take the heat on this one McB. Wally cursing me under his breath ----> :reallymad:

Redemption Wakky

7:00 NCAABB
Richmond/Old Dominion under 129 @ 5dimes

You are the first to take advantage of the Day/Week option McBall's. Posters can opt to make a Play of the Day everyday or a Play of the Week.

Keep trying till your week ends of you become the first winning poster.

:fok:

Is it pressure, is it a jinx, why cant we get a winner with GameLive Play Of The Day/Week?

The play of the day is Bryants simple layin in the lane to give him 30,000 points for his career

Bowdown and witness the greatest or 2nd greatest of all time

Witness history

The play of the day is Bryants simple layin in the lane to give him 30,000 points for his career

Bowdown and witness the greatest or 2nd greatest of all time

Witness history
Goat milk, this is MY thread.

Wakky, my NCAABB plays are struggling overall. Adapt and overcome.

I believe that the movement on the low limit games,as m'fer pointed out to me last year, are not as meaningful. We will continue to monitor the situation . NBA is in full swing though, which has helped make up for NCAA losses.

You tried McBall's. You tried more than others even by keeping at it. This gambling thing is a biatch. On top of the world one day and not having a clue the next. I wish I had never heard of a spread.

Wakky I will keep trying for you because I care about your GLPOFTHEDAY/WEEK!
Otherwise wakky, I'm loving gambling right now. Only way for me to win is by using locals that are slow to move their lines. Trying to beat online books' moves is a crusade that I have given up on. As long as I can keep finding bookies that are slow movers, I will continue to win. I am just trying to find a way to work NCAABB into the mix so I have more playable games.

7:30 PM
NBA
Brooklyn Nets -6 (-110) bookmaker, bovada, the greek

McBall's are you doing the Martingale or are you gonna keep going till you are above .500 with your week?

Go FOK'N Nets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!