McBall's: GameLive Play Of The Day/Week

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 3,378 Views
None of my bets are correlated to any other bets. I just figured I would put in a bet for your thread.

Good work McBall's but don't think of it as my thread. This thread is dedicated to you for the good of all GameLive.

Go get'm McBall'r

Ok wakky if you make it MY thread then instead of one play of the day, I will post whenever I see an advantage.

NBA
7:05
Boston Philadelphia under 189 (-110) bovada

Each week it is to make one poster the focus of all out attention without forcing them to show their package stuffed in something or just OUT there.

NBA
7:05
Golden State Brooklyn over 194.5 (-110) bookmaker

NBA
7:35 PM
Chicago Detroit under 182.5 (-110) the Greek

Ryan-Gosling-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1398.gif

I believe that the movement on the low limit games,as m'fer pointed out to me last year, are not as meaningful. We will continue to monitor the situation . NBA is in full swing though, which has helped make up for NCAA losses.

These books are fking retarded.

I just got 4k down on a first half total across many books and a few accounts and there was hardly any movement. If I got bother to hit that same line now for the whopping $250 limit at pinny, they will move the line 10c and every other book will follow.

So if you bet 4k at one book at -105 and then bet $250 at pinny for the same game and they move the line to -110 does it mean you beat the pinny line at your other book?

:amazing:

Causing steam isnt much different than chasing it.

But i wouldnt expect efficient closers on 250 limit markets.

This is what I have gathered. Thanks.

Thanks rito. So is there a way to determine how steam is generated? For example if I knew a steam was generated by a $250 bet rather than a $25,000 bet I wouldn't chase it. Am I making any sense?

Thanks rito. So is there a way to determine how steam is generated? For example if I knew a steam was generated by a $250 bet rather than a $25,000 bet I wouldn't chase it. Am I making any sense?

If it is a $250 limit game/total/whatever, then the movement isn't worth chasing. If it is a high limit game/total/whatever, then a move is meaningful and therefore worth chasing...

Rito can clarify, but that's the way I understand it.

If it is a $250 limit game/total/whatever, then the movement isn't worth chasing. If it is a high limit game/total/whatever, then a move is meaningful and therefore worth chasing...

Rito can clarify, but that's the way I understand it.

Gotcha.

1-2-1 yesterday Wal. Sorry to disappoint.