Mayweather vs Pacquiao ---> madness

• Start date
  • Replies 185 Comments
  • Views 12,323 Views
I predicted this. You all should bow down to me because I am totally the emperor of gamelive or something.

The 2nd fight is going to look exactly the same. People should check out Mayweather's previous fights.

At best, he gets in trouble once or twice a fight.

The 2nd fight is going to look exactly the same. People should check out Mayweather's previous fights.

This guy gets it

not if somebody throws a folding chair into the focking rink

This guy gets it

and look at Mickey. He came back. ha ha hoser:mrquincy:

Casper has been gone though. Guess he's really fooled himself with that random password thingy.

On the other hand Bacon's still out there with his drivel.

Thanks for turning me on to that Kings Of Leon bb. I bought a cd of theirs at a used cd place along with a Charlie Parker cd and Cinderella :dunno: go figure

With Mayweathers career winding down here, people are only going to buy into a fight where it seems theres the slightest chance Floyd could eat the first loss of his career. This fight does not fit that billing.

Where do people come up with these ridiculous notions about the public being selective. I'd bet that fight could get each guy 100 million no problem.

Mayweather's next opponent is Berto.

The great Berto. El Berto.

Feel the electricity.

11058690_10153304341568113_4985830970275476902_n.jpg

Yeah I ain't watching that.

they didn't watch Douglass/Tyson either Matty:blittster:

Mayweather-Berto PPV comes in well under 1 million in sales

Floyd Mayweather's Sept. 12 bout with Andre Berto at the MGM Grand fell well short of the 4.6 million PPV units generated from the Pacquiao bout. Reports range from 400,000 - 550,000.

That's less.

:handshake:

Pac made it exciting when he came forward and flurried. Judah was better able to do it (for about half the fight - he faded in the 2nd half) because he's taller and has longer arms.

This fight came down to the fact that Pacquiao is not even close to being a true welterweight.

I agree with Matty. Matty knows his shit.

Matty also quickly forgets a lot of what he posts.

Matty. What a guy.

Seems like Mayweather versus Connor McGregor could actually happen.

I would put McGregor's chances of winning about on par with Tim Tebow's chances of being the National League MVP this year.