mayweather is classless

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,682 Views
you dont know shit about boxing hbo needs to fire your ass

So how about a mini break down of the fight/post fight for those that did not see it...........

I watched until the start of the 4th round when fucking Jehovahs showed up at my door again. I came back and Lou told me what happened. Unfuckingbelievable I missed that.

On a good note though, I won some money!!!

No doubt Mayweather's a bitch but Ortiz is a phony and he got what he deserved after that obvious head-but.

was a close fight through 3 rounds it was 2-1 mayweather. ortiz was winning round 4 had mayweather on the ropes and was throwing a good combo when mayweather locked him up and he leapt forward and headbutted him. the judge broke it up and deduced a point from ortiz. ortiz went to say sorry and shake hands with mayweather then looked at the judge to see what they were going to do next. mayweather knocked him out when he looked away. they counted ortiz out and mayweather won on a tko. it was cheap as fuck. then larry merchant was asking him if he thought what he did was kinda cheap and mayweather got mad

8.gif

Hate to say it but....

They had already touched gloves. What happens after that is fair game.

Ortiz needs to do less hugging and kissing and more covering his face with his gloves.

And Larry Merchant totally OWNS Mayweather in the post fight interview

:potato:

Wasn't a close fight at all up to that point. Floyd was putting on a clinic and toying with Ortiz.

Ortiz's headbutt was as blatant as it gets, so can't blame Floyd for responding the way he did. Was just delaying the inevitable, anyway -- Floyd was on his way to a mid to late round stoppage in all likelihood, or a shutout UD at the least. He was landing his right hand at will.

Wasn't a close fight at all up to that point. Floyd was putting on a clinic and toying with Ortiz.

Ortiz's headbutt was as blatant as it gets, so can't blame Floyd for responding the way he did. Was just delaying the inevitable, anyway -- Floyd was on his way to a mid to late round stoppage in all likelihood, or a shutout UD at the least. He was landing his right hand at will.

it was rd1 10-9 mayweather rd 2 10-9 ortiz rd 3 10-9 mayweather. rd 4 ortiz was winning with 9 seconds left before his head butt. i guess thats not close at all...........

Floyd won the first 3 rounds and was killing him in the 4th, which would have been a 10-8 round due to the point being taken away.

Round 1:
This fight is underway. Mayweather quickly comes in with a jab and then ducks down under Ortiz's punch. Mayweather lands a couple of body shots and shows off his trademark quick hands, and then Ortiz backs him off. Floyd lands a thudding right hand. Good right hand from Mayweather but then Ortiz lands to the body in the corner. Mayweather's quickness is already striking, and Ortiz needs to get in closer if he's going to hit him. Good first round goes to Mayweather, 10-9.
Round 2:
The crowd is chanting "Ortiz! Ortiz!" at the start of the second round. Ortiz lands a left hand and backs Mayweather into the corner. Ortiz lands a good right hook, then goes to the body. Now Mayweather lands a good right hand and then Ortiz pushes him into the corner. Ortiz is looking good in this round. Mayweather hits Ortiz a couple times but Ortiz walks right into him and won't back down. Another good round, which I give to Ortiz, 10-9.
Round 3:
Ortiz lands a couple of right jabs. Mayweather responds by using his left hand and landing it. Now it's Mayweather backing Ortiz up, and Ortiz doesn't look as comfortable when he's not coming forward. Mayweather lands a big right hand. Mayweather is landing much more effectively, with Ortiz starting to look frustrated. Ortiz lands a left cross late in the round but it was a good round overall for Mayweather, 10-9.

the guy on the tv scored round 2 10-9 ortiz. so did the judges and anyone who has every watched boxing before.

i guess not you though

Whose scoring are you using, Lederman's? You know that's unofficial, right?

Last edited:
Mayweather was winning the fight through three rounds, dominating with speed and landing good right hands to the head of Ortiz. He won all three rounds on two ringside scorecards, and two of three on the third.

So Floyd was up 40-35 on two cards and 39-36 on the other.

Yes, real close fight.