mayweather is classless

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,713 Views
I couldn't believe my eyes when the win was allowed to stand. Referee could flag it. It looks like the whole thing was staged to give Floyd a win… it's surreal Why didn't Ortiz react after the first punch? Why is he not even angry? Was it planned to create controversy and give Floyd Vs Man a better chance?

How does it give Floyd vs Man a better chance?

Isn't the big issue with getting Mayweather/Pac done the whole PED testing thing?

Why wouldn't it stand?

You could argue Floyd's actions were unsportsmanlike, but they weren't even remotely illegal.

Ortiz isn't angry because he just made 7 figures.

fans got robbed again

that's what happens when you pay money for this garbage though

Austin/Dustin/Justin vs RJT

Lesssssssssss GetItOn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was 50 years younger I'd kick Dustin's ass

We go to the score cards and after one round it's 10-9 Merchant

Merchant is awesome, Mayweather is a little bitch and Ortiz is an idiot.

big big Merchant fan

Can't believe HBO sidelined him for a while. The meathead/UFC crowd hates his "intellectual" rants.

He's the best sports commentator/interviewer out there.

amazingly sharp for his age....

hope he lives to 111

the illegal headbutt was one of the more blatant ones ive ever seen...and then to lie about it after the fight, he def. deserved cheap shot retaliation...i would slap a fine on his ass if i were in charge...kid is a good fighter, but he was eating glove and landing very little...he was looking at maybe winning a few rounds if the fight went 12...people mistake those little flurries of punches on floyd against the rope as doing some damage when in fact he barely gets hit at all....

fuck merchant too...he really does ride floyds ass and goes out of his way to ask questions in a shitty manner...that was funny as hell :yes:

merchant should ride floyd

did Ortiz deny the headbutt? I thought he admitted to it?

Merchant *is* a bit too harsh with Mayweather. But whatever, it's mostly deserved. Mayweather should be widely considered the best and greatest boxing talent in our lifetime, but his ego and his classless ways make it really hard to admire what he's done, i.e. destroy pretty much everyone he's ever faced, save for the 2 close fights against Castillo.

if Floyd does not face Pac-Man

how much will his legacy be tarnished? in the near future and 25 years down the line?

could floyd beat that Giant wrassler guy in a real street fight?

And I agree with RayRay, that headbutt attempt was the most flagrant foul I've seen in a while. He could've been DQ'ed on the spot. He went at it with his whole body.

if Floyd does not face Pac-Man

how much will his legacy be tarnished? in the near future and 25 years down the line?

could floyd beat that Giant wrassler guy in a real street fight?

I don't think it hurts his legacy too much (unfortunately). His resume is already top-notch with wins over Corrales, Castillo, Judah, Hatton, Marquez... few boxers face so many world-class guys.

i dont remember exactly what he said arch...he was too busy smiling like a filthy spic who just made a few million...he said it was simply a reaction and that he wasnt trying to butt him, just get closer up to him or some shit...it was bogus, he didnt give a shit and will probably get a rematch and more millions...he will then take a serious ass beating
:catfight: