May be moving to Toronto.

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 17,797 Views
Ooooh, that's more like it! Thanks for linking to that site btw, had no idea such a resource existed.

No problem....

AMBy, that place 50 miles away is unreal for the price. Probably not real close to eating or drinking spots, but were homebodies anyway and that view is crazy! :up:

Yeah....I know it isn't practical but that view is simply amazing.

Gonna call that place in Yorkville. It's perfect. Even has the Eiffel tower in the bedroom. :france:

Gonna call that place in Yorkville. It's perfect. Even has the Eiffel tower in the bedroom. :france:

Awesome dude....I am happy I could be of assistance.

:ohmy: What would we be fighting about? I will not steal your smack Muddy, promise.

Damn that first place Amby posted is awesome. You can't rent a house here nearly that nice for that amount.

You can't rent a tiny fokken one-bedroom apartment for that price in downtown Toronto. Starts around 1300. Same thing is 900-1000 in Montreal.

I don't really care though, I'd rather die than waste 2 hours a day commuting to and from East Bumblefuck, ON.

I know nothing of either area. For whatever reason I just assumed Canada had Bullet Commuters all over.

Muddy with Matty as a roommate, at least you won't die alone.

:ohmy: What would we be fighting about? I will not steal your smack Muddy, promise.

I don't know - I just see us getting in each other's way in the kitchen and the whole thing turning into two-thirds of a Stooges sketch. Or possibly there would be conflict over recreational activities.

3-stooges-football.jpg

What the fok does that guy expect to do with his stump? Worst kicker ever.

Muddy be my mentor in Trawno.

Matty Rain, Canadian International is on October 16th at Woodbine.

Yay horses. Sounds like a plan Fiver.

Oct. 4 is the start of my Canadian adventure. :canadian:

Yay horses. Sounds like a plan Fiver.

Oct. 4 is the start of my Canadian adventure. :canadian:

Matty, remember to leave the Habs jersey in QC, it's not welcome in Leafs nation.

GoLeafsGo_1024x768.jpg

I was unaware of that fact Plommer. That changes everything!

:fok: