Matty

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,012 Views
Is "half & half" cream an exotic product in the States? It's sold right next to the milk cartons here, in the same packaging too.

lactancia-half-and-half-cream-500ml.jpg

What's wrong with that all natural stuff?

When they have to point out it's all natural, it usually means it's not.

What's wrong with plain cream? It's 100% natural and not in a technical loophole-y kind of way.

I remember when we first got Mudcat and brought her home, my ex had some actual cat milk for her. Don't know where she got it but she did - and we put it in a little bowl for the little kitten.

Muddy took one lick at it and then ran away like it was a horror movie or something.

When they have to point out it's all natural, it usually means it's not.

What's wrong with plain cream? It's 100% natural and not in a technical loophole-y kind of way.
I dunno....just seems so creamy. I am not sure I have ever had it actually.

Fok. I have to drag my nightblind self out in the dark to pick up my housesitter at the bus stop. I have no idea where this place is. Fok.

I have fed cats and or kittens milk, didn't kill them. I enjoyed watching them drink it and they enjoyed drinking it.

Counter creamer, you only use a little so it won't kill you either. If I ever decided to drink coffee, half n half would be my route. I left some roast beef out all night couple days ago, put it right back in the fridge. I did have the shits soon after but I think it was from drinking aus ju like it was soup. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Wouldn't do it with milk though, but I don't drink milk anyway. Chips never taste as good as when the bag is freshly opened. I also don't like 2 liters of Coke, but sure do love an ice cold can. I put them in the freezer to get them colder then a fridge would. I want to make some homemade giardenerA. They make that shit with soybean oil for Petes sake. Always thought it was olive oil....but no.

Coulda thrown down an uber to the bus stop location. Been ubering a lot lately. Just for getting from one bar to the next. Probably not drinking this weekend..had a couple of 15-18 shot blackout performances...don't even know the last place I've been type preformances. An olive really does go together well with a jack Daniels apple or fireball.

Just ordered a couple of pride fighting championship tshirts. I think I'll look about 8% tougher when I wear them.

2x...they charge ya about 4 bucks more for those. I think the surcharge should start at 3x.

Left pizza out all night a shit ton of times. Never died.

:lmao: House with some quality posting tonight. House do you smoke? If so you should stop immediately.

I don't get high. Although I took a one hitter or 2 last weekend. I think a bump as well...not hundred percent sure.

I will stab anyone who tries to take my vanilla caramel coffee creamer.

In the heart.