• Views 1,995 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hi.

If someone doesn't say something soon I'm going to have to go out in the real world.

I gave you a pity lol that day. Help a girl out.

You all went out for French Dips without me didn't you?

That probably shouldn't be capitalized. I'm a wild woman today.

sorry iag I was dropping off to the animal shelter a kitty that appeared on my door steps last night

You should have sent him to me! I want a cat. Remember Harry? lol

dude at center said i shouldn't have fed it milk, a cat with no milk

Weird. I've never had a cat so I don't know about that.

So a few days ago found out one of my favorite local bands from college was playing at 1st Ave in Minneapolis...got all excited but show was sold out..they set a new date and I rallied a bunch of college friends I have not seen in 20 years ..coming from Chicago, Wisconsin...got tickets for a show in May. It wasn't that much of a hassle, but I was so happy to get tickets at the pre-sale.

Last night found out they are playing 2 miles from my house in March

Argh. It will still be good to have a reunion, but I would have done it for the Bob Mould show there in April instead. I would have rather seen the one band here and Bob Mould at First Avenue since he's a bigger name and I have never been there.

But yeah RJ, why did he say no milk?

he said something about bacteria when they are baby, the only milk they should be given is the one from the pet stores even as adults

a vet here said that most kittens and cats don't like the pet store milk so a good alternative is evaporated milk with some karo syrup mixed in with it. It's cheaper and they like it better. I have a friend who bottle fed 2 kittens.

Interesting. See as a non cat person I wouldn't have known that.

Nina..you're alive! Glad the tornados missed you. :pikachu:

Speaking of dairy, I just found I left my creamer out on the counter this morning. I had just gotten it. I probably have to toss it eh?

Stuck in a work function all day. Sorry, it'll never happen again. Hopefully.

Stuck in a work function all day. Sorry, it'll never happen again. Hopefully.
Ok. I'll give you a pass...this time. But tell me, do I need to throw my creamer out? I don't know how long it takes dairy to go bad. It's not the end of the world, but I just bought it. It's that kind you told me to get ..the simply bliss or whatever it is...with no crap in it...vanilla flavor though. It probably was out for 6 or 7 hours. Hell, maybe longer. I should probably just toss it.

I certainly did not tell you to buy vanilla creamer, or any creamer for that matter. Throw that shit out and buy regular 10% cream.