Matty is a compulsive Canadien shitbag

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 2,932 Views
I visited NYC 5 or 6 times. Coupla times to check out the famous 42nd St guitar stores, including once with my twin in my stepmom's bright yellow New Beetle, once with my GF at the time, once with a girl who apparently wanted to get together, but I was too infatuated with this married*** chick I was seeing to notice 🤦, and the most recent time with Blitty when he was living in East Village.

Anyway, I highly recommend Blitty's tour guide services, that was a really fun trip.

***She wasn't actually married, but with child and living with the dad. So legally speaking, I wasn't a total shitbag. :handshake: Fuck you bacon

The white/touristy side of Chicago was nice. I was expecting something totally different based on media cliches. The local accent caught me off guard - Chicah-go.

It's a cool town. I like Chicago. Just told my dad to go there and he said no way (scared of murders). Lol @ old white guys.

I think for the first dozen years or so here, I would have told anyone visiting. that all the north side and touristy areas are completely sheltered from the inner city murders.

but the past 5 years that has shifted dramatically. a lot of the murders are happening in the richer neighborhoods as the gangs travel to hang out around establishments there. So there are a lot of gang drive by hits that happen outside the neighborhood from where the victims and shooters live.

more scary is the amount of petty theft, and violent crime, especially the violent crime around car jackings that occur downtown and the wealthier neighborhoods now.

A car hit a bear a mile from where I live, right next to my grocery store :yikes:
Not only are the bums moving in, but bears too

Bacon was such a cool poster