Matty is a compulsive Canadien shitbag

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 3,048 Views
stole online poker

few know the real story there

I can't, i don't have authorization to as per Mr. Quincy.

I'll tell you what. If Matty is indeed a shitbag then God have mercy on us all.

I find it hard to draw any conclusions from the hangover tweet graph. I am looking for a distinctive pattern, not really seeing it.

But isn't that just the nature of science though. You shouldn't start with a conclusion you expect, and try to fit the data to it. You should start with an open mind.

Drinking is obviously more universally spread out than I assumed.

What were we talking about?

Yeah I couldn't make much of that graph either, not to mention, the fuck kind of graph is that?! I mean there's no in between, you'd either hung over, or your not.

Yeah I couldn't make much of that graph either, not to mention, the fuck kind of graph is that?! I mean there's no in between, you'd either hung over, or your not.

:lmao: me neither

Well now I feel guilty and for the record I don't think I've seen your face.

I apologize that I said that.

Darker equals more people hung over.

It's only one years data, which means it's mostly a graph of people being hung over on the day after holidays. See that dark blue Tuesday in January. That's because January 1st fell on a Tuesday.

He's a shit bag for making me go to Canada twice, getting engaged, then knocked up.

Not one visit to see his boy in NYC.

Bitter.

MrX
Darker equals more people hung over.

It's only one years data, which means it's mostly a graph of people being hung over on the day after holidays. See that dark blue Tuesday in January. That's because January 1st fell on a Tuesday.

ok. Well still seems stupid to me...like I couldn't think for myself that most people would be hungover on such occasions.

ok. Well still seems stupid to me...like I couldn't think for myself that most people would be hungover on such occasions.

Agreed. It is a useless graph.

It clearly shows that people tend to be hungover on Thursdays, Fridays, Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays.

My Anglo counterpart at work likes to quote a lot of pseudoscience.

Don't tell him I said that.

He's a shit bag for making me go to Canada twice, getting engaged, then knocked up.

Not one visit to see his boy in NYC.

Bitter.

:kiss2: