Matty is a compulsive Canadien shitbag

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 2,933 Views
:brooks:

Muddy, you must find a little entertainment in watching hallucinating lunatics run around. No?

have you noticed that you are the only person sharing this oversized smiley?

:lol: a face only a mother can love

rj, I never got anything done. Too many ins and outs. I hate dealing with the government. Even the health insurance bs is giving me the run around.

Good marketing effort plommer. Save for the fact that 1) everyone in Montreal is bilingual 2) no one cares about horse racing 3) Toronto is lacking in loose French Canadian women.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

Matty nails it!!

That is one big-ass smiley.

bacon go leave me an overenthusiastic sales voicemail, you prick.

I do appreciate your interest in our products but you are outside of my jurisdiction.

this thread partly delivers

Muddy, you must find a little entertainment in watching hallucinating lunatics run around. No?

Ehhh. It is a situation with no novelty to me. I've seen it all.

My statistics show that 91.3 percent of drunk/high people are not as interesting to me as they imagine they are.

But there is the occasional surprise.

:dunno:

I'm definitely going to New York this summer. Just gotta find that passport. I want to go to one of those uppity warehouse parties.

I'm definitely going to New York this summer. Just gotta find that passport. I want to go to one of those uppity warehouse parties.

I still have our itinerary written down from the last time you flaked.

-Cronut and NY bagel for breakfast

-Boozy brunch

-Pastrami Sandwich at Katz Deli for lunch

-Lombardis Pizza for dinner

-Boiler Room to pre-game

-Cubby hole bar in Chelsea late night

BOOM.

I still have our itinerary written down from the last time you flaked.

-Cronut and NY bagel for breakfast

-Boozy brunch

-Pastrami Sandwich at Katz Deli for lunch

-Lombardis Pizza for dinner

-Boiler Room to pre-game

-Cubby hole bar in Chelsea late night

BOOM.
this guy does nothing but eat

Blitty and tronner experienced NYC more in 3 years a some weekends than I did in 11 years. Unreal.

I spent less than 24 hours in NYC on a college water polo weekend road trip. We played the only team that we beat that year. Lehman college, they yelled in Spanish throughout the game and had at least 1 player that couldn't swim in the deep end. I think we got our asses beat by the merchant marine academy on long island the following day.

All I remember of NYC is we spend 15 mins in times square. I don't remember if the bus dropped us off or if we walked from our hotel. the only other thing I can remember is we could see Shea stadium from our hotel, and they were playing a playoff game that night.

I think I need to do a proper basic tourist trip to NYC soon

It's a cool town. I like Chicago. Just told my dad to go there and he said no way (scared of murders). Lol @ old white guys.