Matty, I can't find the guitar thread

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 2,573 Views
I think reno is talking about smaller guitars like the Baby Taylor and Martin LX1. Those are nice and easy to play, just a bit more money.

I’m putting this guitar up for sale on Reverb soon. This guy does a demo (plays some Pink Floyd) and does a review. This guitar was given to me and I’m the second owner. I need to put new strings on it.

So the verdict is these will make me look cool and be easy to play.

Easier is right. Taylor craftsmanship is excellent across the board too.

I would still buy used. Not to be a downer, but the odds you'll want to flip it later are, well, significant.

I don't know what ever happened to Mrs xs little Martin. But I loved that thing. And I'm sure they only paid $150 for it. I wouldn't pay more than that for a 1st guitar. (they seem to be like $400 on line now, maybe hers was a ripoff :dunno: )

Saw that, crazy. It thought it would go for less than 2. Certainly not more than Gilmour's Black Strat.

I wonder how much Jimi's Woodstock Strat would fetch today. It hasn't been on the market for 2 decades. I say it could/would fetch 8 digits.

I recently acquired two guitars. Accidentally bid on both...Tried to sit down and learn during Covid and gave up. Thinking about trying bass at some point. These were more collector item deals anyway.This signed by Mike Mills.
keyboard test online mac

Last edited:

Some big Nashville songwriter names there Blitty

:laugh:
How much did you bid?
Too much, I’d have to go back and look. But it was more of a donation to Saint Jude. The Mike Mills one is invaluable to me and the other one is very cool because it’s signed the best in the country music business and I know sigs all authentic because they were signed at the event.

Neat! Which ones??
Tim Nichols, Kelley Lovelace, Charles Esten (Deacon in the show Nashville) I have a couple others that I don’t recall off the top of my head.

For Blitty who will have to learn to like country if he doesn’t already. I am done hijacking this thread unless there are further questions.

This is guitar content, keep it coming IAG 🤘🎸

But seriously, how much did you pay for the Epiphones?

Never heard of ‘em.

Country here is a bit outdated.

Nashville is becoming more of a Rock town.