Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez is dead

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,600 Views
Wow that's horrible.

RIP Jose, much love to his family.

Plommer probably ate the boat, the rocks and everything else.

consumed

Steve are you still annoyed that all you were to Cami was a wallet and a place to stay?

You even gave her a job. You fucking sucker.

played!!:chickendance:

I hear you are back drinking. Thats a good start pal. Keep up the good work.

k fattie

enjoy

I bet you fucking smell horrible, too

I feel bad for anyone who has to smell that except for yourself.

Bad smell? Thanks for reminding me.

Perhaps Camis cooch smelled bad after all those black dikks ran roughshod though her.

Steve did you eat her snatch knowing dozens of big black dikks were there before you?

lol

KAx9BYM.jpg

Well, that all seems very final.

Wasn't it a boat accident that resulted in the deaths of a couple of Cleveland Indian players, like, I-dunno-how-long-ago? 20 years maybe?

Yap. 23 years.

Two Indians pitchers, Steve Olin, 27, and Tim Crews, 31, were killed on Little Lake Nellie in Clermont, Florida on March 22, 1993, when their motorboat crashed into a dock. A third Indians pitcher, Bobby Ojeda, suffered serious scalp injuries but survived.

Bad smell? Thanks for reminding me.

Perhaps Camis cooch smelled bad after all those black dikks ran roughshod though her.

Steve did you eat her snatch knowing dozens of big black dikks were there before you?

lol

Let's keep THIS post which has been forwarded to multiple parties on the front page FOREVER.

You FAT RACIST IDIOT.

Your beliefs are so pathetic and ugly and stupid because you look in the mirror and you're, well -

Have a great night CHAMP.

The greatest pitcher I've ever seen pitch in person. The most upset I've ever been about someone who died who I never spoke to.

The greatest pitcher I've ever seen pitch in person. The most upset I've ever been about someone who died who I never spoke to.

Good to see you posting again Tron.

I've seen Pedro Martinez and Roger Clemens both pitch (even against each other).

I think those two would be my short list of best pitchers I've ever seen live.

Also saw Mariano Rivera START a game in his early years. I guess he would qualify.

Had never heard of him, but looking at his numbers, could he get a posthumous Cy Young? Them are some HOF type numbers right there.

Good to see you posting again Tron.

I've seen Pedro Martinez and Roger Clemens both pitch (even against each other).

I think those two would be my short list of best pitchers I've ever seen live.

Also saw Mariano Rivera START a game in his early years. I guess he would qualify.

I only remember Jays pitchers.

My favourite 3 in order:

1) Dave Stieb
2) Roy Halladay
3) Roger Clemens

Had never heard of him, but looking at his numbers, could he get a posthumous Cy Young? Them are some HOF type numbers right there.

I would think it would be possible for him to get the Cy Young posthumously, meaning i think it's permitted. But there were better pitchers in the NL this year so he doesn't deserve it. Aside from SO9 the only stat he leads in is boats crashed.