Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez is dead

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,658 Views
Apparently local law enforcement sought to withhold information (illegally) about the Fernandez' drunkenness but the threat of a law suite from media outlets caused them to turn over the information which just confirmed what we all suspected.

Surely Boner has walked in the shoes of a 24 year old celebrity athlete living in the cocaine capital of America.

Surely Boner has walked in the shoes of a 24 year old celebrity athlete living in the cocaine capital of America.

:yes:

The stuff I have done in my early years only tells me I'm a cat with nine lives! Tron, I womder how many law suites Boner has treatened people with! :grin:

FACT: YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO COCAINE WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG LIVING IN MIAMI

There seems to be misunderstandings about the import of my statements, so lets simplify.

Things we all agree on:

1. Jose Fernandez shouldn't win the 2016 NL Cy Young, despite having a stellar year.
2. Jose Fernandez made a mistake by drunk driving/cruising. This mistake cost him his life and resulted in the death of two of his friends.

Does anyone disagree? Tron?

There seems to be misunderstandings about the import of my statements, so lets simplify.

Things we all agree on:

1. Jose Fernandez shouldn't win the 2016 NL Cy Young, despite having a stellar year.
2. Jose Fernandez made a mistake by drunk driving/cruising. This mistake cost him his life and resulted in the death of two of his friends.

Don't disagree but from previous post you stated "appearently local law enforcement sought to withhold information (illegally) about the Fernandez' drunkenness"! I missed reading about this I guess! :dunno:

Things we all agree on:

2. Jose Fernandez made a mistake by drunk driving/cruising This mistake cost him his life and resulted in the death of two of his friends.

The amount of proof that Fernandez was operating the boat at the time of the crash = zero at this point. Speculate away, though!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...boat-at-time-of-fatal-accident-162442388.html

the balsero hero is gonna get a street named after him

Fernandez named NL Comeback Player Of The Year

"Fernandez was selected by his peers, who cast their votes before his untimely death in a boating accident off Miami Beach on Sept 25."