• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,664 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yesterday gamelive was this big vibrating bundle of giddiness over the tournament. Today, not so much.

What happened? Things went downhill that fast?

Texas A&M by exactly 3 is my only angle today. If I can't have that magical result, I would prefer they roll over utst and cover that spread.

Lezgo! :freak:

im just not avialiable to post as much...out of town. im still giddy.

I'm in it to win it, Mudcat. I'm freerolling on my late plays. I think I'm done betting for the day and I might head to Caesars and go to the pool for the afternoon.

i hate monkeyfocker dot com.

im sitting at a bar with bateman. losing my biggest play of the tourney. hooray.

I got assraped by my favorite college hoops teams, the ones I put wagers on, on day 1. Keeping a lower profile today.

Really Muddy, it's like this every year, and it doesn't have much to do with whether your bets are winning or losing. This first weekend is such a bombardment of sports played at the highest intensity level (single elimination) and so to maintain the same external energy level would be suicide. These first two days have had 16 games each, and the weekend will be slightly more manageable with 8 games per day. We'll recharge our batteries, and when the Sweet Sixteen rolls around next Thursday, we'll hit an entirely different note at fever pitch. Spreads will tighten, Cinderellas will be identified and everybody will have an opinion on everything.

I'm still just as pumped as I was when I started, but just like being at a concert, you go nuts for the first few songs and then you reach equilibrium with the music and just co-exist peacefully with your environment for awhile. March Marness is singing sweetly, and I'm swaying with the beat, smile on my face and Zippo still raised high.

I'm in it to win it, Mudcat. I'm freerolling on my late plays. I think I'm done betting for the day and I might head to Caesars and go to the pool for the afternoon.

Figures, the day after I leave town the weather is pool worthy in Vegas. And a foot of snow here in Denver.

Also, my oldest nephew had some dental surgery today so aunt Gina had the 3 year old twins so everyone could go with Jared. I didn't see a basketball game until late this evening. But I can tell you all that Handy Manny is having a special tomorrow night and Dale Jr is in it.

I entered one contest, and am still sort of alive in it. Sort of alive is open to interpretation. I could be having a near death experience.

Also, my oldest nephew had some dental surgery today so aunt Gina had the 3 year old twins so everyone could go with Jared. I didn't see a basketball game until late this evening. But I can tell you all that Handy Manny is having a special tomorrow night and Dale Jr is in it.

Gina wtf are you talking about?

Get Willie Bee to post here. Is he allowed? I want to read his ten page report on the Houston Astros.

not quite as bad as Swarmy but close

I got raped day one and two..... I went out last night looking for Nina, but to find her apparently I need to go south from Canada....... who knew Alabama wasn't part of Canada......

Gina wtf are you talking about?

Get Willie Bee to post here. Is he allowed? I want to read his ten page report on the Houston Astros.

Oh now that I would enjoy. Willie's someone that I could antagonize without even a shred of guilt. Everybody else here I like too much to dish out a ration of shit.

I would bet this place would be considered a major no-no for Willie at this time. Seeing as how some people got their pannies all twisted up over this cute $25 forum.

I took a day off from betting to recover from thurs-sun......

already getting pumped about this thursday nights games