Making $1.5k..

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,037 Views
lol I remember now sorta

guess he didn't post much

who is bigger?

oh I just realized that was from when I gave you my archie screen name log in info and you gave a bunch of us your cap dat password

so did i type that or you....

either way i like the "not a sympathetic crying shoulder" line

Archie who knows. I'm so confused on who's whose ghost that I don't even know if I'm on my real account right now or ghosting. Unreal. I have some other funny dialogues saved on my laptop. I've got some good ones from the night Shari went twisted about some shit someone posted about her parenting. It went on all night. I've never seen anyone so pissed. I think that slug Sov was involved in that as well.

I gave you the PW in confidence that it would be only you using the account and somehow this "dirty 30" crew ended up stealing my name and changing my password. I can't even log onto the account anymore because of one of you bastards. RogueSch. had it figured out from the beginning :eyes:

Archie who knows. I'm so confused on who's whose ghost that I don't even know if I'm on my real account right now or ghosting. Unreal. I have some other funny dialogues saved on my laptop. I've got some good ones from the night Shari went twisted about some shit someone posted about her parenting. It went on all night. I've never seen anyone so pissed. I think that slug Sov was involved in that as well.

I gave you the PW in confidence that it would be only you using the account and somehow this "dirty 30" crew ended up stealing my name and changing my password. I can't even log onto the account anymore because of one of you bastards. RogueSch. had it figured out from the beginning :eyes:

good times!!!

yeah that shari night was epic I think it was towards blitty

and he was just copying a statement pavy said... something about worrying more about being a good mother and not a mod or something...

but blitty got the brunt of it

I think I defended blitty and let her know she was way OVER Crazy on that one....

Sov you're much more dumb than I ever gave you credit for. And I knew you were an idiot to begin with.

You common here asking for ideas and shoot every idea down minus the bank idea which bobbyfk could've figure out without asking. You've got nothing to pawn, you're barreled in, parents paid for your college and you've got a minimum wage job.

Kid you've got a rough life ahead of you. You're either too dumb to figure out how to make a decent living or too lazy to see it through. Lazy only flies when you're not a moron.

Maybe you could take a break from tinychat, actually put together a decent resume and send it out to all the big corporations, manufacturers and warehouses within a bicycle ride of your house. HOpefully one will be desperate, give you an interview and then maybe you can fleece them over by telling them what they want to hear as opposed to the truth. That's the best advice I've got for ya.

How is this a burial when this fucking idiot doesn't know how things work for international students in the US?

If I worked for a corporation, it would mean I would have to graduate and get my OPT, you dumb fucking cunt.

Fucking idiot doesn't know shit yet is trying to trot out advice.

Muse, let's not be mad that I made your SBR name look stupid.

As for Daft trying to pile on :lmao: guy, you're a fucking copper that says it all :lmao:

Hahaha just love seeing no marks like Muse trying to take shots :lmao:

Fucking nobodies try to make a name for themselves :facepalm:

Muse, I got the $1.5k you jealous you broke bitch

sovver i can loan you the money pally

well i can loan you 1k actually

just tell me what paypal address to send it to

having a good baseball season betting into dimeline underdogs and feeling a bit generous as a result

dont stiff me here u jagoff

He shouldn't stop now. If he made $1500 in 3 days without a work permit imagine how much he can make in one year..Lol

yo-landi can only do so much

this is not bad rj, maybe there is hope for muse yet

hm, i don't know about this muse guy, we gave him carte blanche to be our doctor and we really don't know much about him

i dont like the way he attacked our sovvy

reno im glad you didn't meet him, he might be trying to undermine the revolution or at least up to something

:hmm:

Of course you don't know much about me RJ, I have only exchanged posts with you about 25 times. Not too much can be known about someone in that short amount of time.

Me and Reno go a bit deeper however, we both stood within feet of some hippie college prof during occupy Denver. Immediately after was the zombie run.

RJ get over yourself guy.