Making $1.5k..

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,071 Views
Haha. Wtf? Your mind is warped archie. Or im square. Poor bigal. No telling what that girl endures.

we've beat the odds already Kraken, there is no where either of us should have the girls we got.... way out of our league

Of course you don't know much about me RJ, I have only exchanged posts with you about 25 times. Not too much can be known about someone in that short amount of time.

Me and Reno go a bit deeper however, we both stood within feet of some hippie college prof during occupy Denver. Immediately after was the zombie run.

RJ get over yourself guy.

guy i will not get over myself guy

here pal have a picture pal

be careful guy pal guy sovvy is down with Anonymous

the revolution cant be stop

179833_494648728122_3787622_n.jpg

RJ you know as much about me as anyone else in forumville. We even shared that picture before my surgery. I really thought I might die. Unbelievable. You calmed my nerves by txting.

Pavy quit being a dick im not leaving.

yeah man that was kind of an intimate moment

i even ruled in your favor in the gl court case of casper muse v muse 2011 for the naming rights

but we got to be careful, you might be another Shi Pei Pu

Anyways who would diagnose Dafts biweekly viral infections?

Musayyyyyyyyyyy

Since I started using saline spray and taking CoQ10 twice a day I haven't gotten sick.

RJ get over yourself guy.

Back off, son. You can come at me, Archie, SoV etc but coming at RJ could make you come up short on an internal organ when you wake up one morning.

This photo is interesting to me for a couple of reasons

It was my first trip to the French Quarter. A place that I had thought all my life that I would not enjoy. :redx: We misplayed that hand because the French Quarter is outstanding if you like food, jazz and historic housing.

It's also a fascinating photo because of the roughly 70 hours I spent in the French Quarter, this is a glimpse into the 1 hour I spent with Fischy while I was there.

:bowdown:

Don't you just wanna smack that smug outta Breads face sometimes, boys? :smooch:

Reno is thicker than I remember from that bash photo where he is talking to sbr john and grasping his tommy bahama t-shirt

Reno is thicker than I remember from that bash photo where he is talking to sbr john and grasping his tommy bahama t-shirt

I think Reno is wearing 5 layers. It must have been a cold NOLA day.

Ever the consummate professional, reno was just keeping warm between two rounds of drunken ping pong @ Bubba Gump's.

Can't win against reno boys.