Louie CK is back...

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,688 Views
Aight, I finally listened to the leaked set. That shit was gold 🤣 minus the Parkland stuff and the closing bit about body swaps and incestuous sex.

I think Louis will be ok long term, but he's on his own right now.

Aight, I finally listened to the leaked set. That shit was gold 🤣 minus the Parkland stuff and the closing bit about body swaps and incestuous sex.

Haha told you it was gold...

Disagree about him being in his own. He has the silent majority on his side. It's the vocal 6% Twitter mob, marxist media and corporate (coz muh advertising $$$) that will make us believe otherwise.

Thankfully some of us were around before being a total thought slave was the "in" thing...

Not talking about the unwashed, adoring masses, talking about the people that make shows happen. He's gonna have to produce everything himself going forward. He can probably pull it off, I dunno.

told you
I agree the stuff in the end was not good, but the bit with these guys who hid behind a fat kid now being gun control experts, valid and funny observation imo.

Haha told you it was gold...

Disagree about him being in his own. He has the silent majority on his side. It's the vocal 6% Twitter mob, marxist media and corporate (coz muh advertising $$$) that will make us believe otherwise.

Thankfully some of us were around before being a total thought slave was the "in" thing...

pretty impressive accomplishment of Empire that they got people believing there's a corporate Marxist media :thinking:

pretty impressive accomplishment of Empire that they got people believing there's a corporate Marxist media :thinking:
Haha yeah cos those far left networks aren't working their hardest to produce a population of obedient political militants..

So apparently he has a chance for redemption but is squandering it...

To the crazy low t soyboys and galz
crazy soyboys

Haha yeah cos those far left networks aren't working their hardest to produce a population of obedient political militants..
there are no far left networks. You still have no clue what far left is.
And wtf is your issue with redemption? This ain't a fucking church, and there ain't no way back into the congregation(?). Accept yourself as an outsider, and go on your marry way.
And why we listening to opinion of some random guy in hat? Is he the retarded rights guru all of a sudden?

That being said, I still agree with most of what you're saying

there are no far left networks. You still have no clue what far left is.
And wtf is your issue with redemption? This ain't a fucking church, and there ain't no way back into the congregation(?). Accept yourself as an outsider, and go on your marry way.
And why we listening to opinion of some random guy in hat? Is he the retarded rights guru all of a sudden?

That being said, I still agree with most of what you're saying
Ok reno, seeing as you're all of a sudden the self annointed philosophical oracle of what constitutes meaning to far left ideology then please feel free to enlighten us as to your definition of the term...

You believe that the Cuck News Network isn't far leftist ideology in action? Have you not heard the bigoted marxist spew that extrapolates in the form of verbal diarrhea from Don lameons mouth or the identity politics these clowns come to play with?

Yeah ok pal. Not far left, not at all :rolleyess:

Also, that dude in the beanie happens to be a top 100 nominated journalist of the year by time magazine, back when such publications still had integrity. Not saying he's the golden boy but I'd rate him over any news journalist you see on msm....

Ok reno, seeing as you're all of a sudden the self annointed philosophical oracle of what constitutes meaning to far left ideology then please feel free to enlighten us as to your definition of the term...

You believe that the Cuck News Network isn't far leftist ideology in action? Have you not heard the bigoted marxist spew that extrapolates in the form of verbal diarrhea from Don lameons mouth or the identity politics these clowns come to play with?

Yeah ok pal. Not far left, not at all :rolleyess:

Also, that dude in the beanie happens to be a top 100 nominated journalist of the year by time magazine, back when such publications still had integrity. Not saying he's the golden boy but I'd rate him over any news journalist you see on msm....

I'm sure I have multiple times, some reason you ain't getting it. Never knew this to be a controversial issue. Must be some plan by the powerful to co-opt the convo :thinking:

Far left are radicals and revolutionaries, anarchists and communists, anti-imperialists, anti capitalist establishment.

Mouth pieces for the empire's corporate media are certainly not that. The pc capitalist culture establishment is also certainly not that.

The people you mention (and I presume we both dislike) are mostly bipartisan, centrist Democrats, boring conformists, opportunists, and establishment lackeys.