looks like we are going to have a Mormon president

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 6,245 Views
also a fan of Gary Johnson; very similar views as Paul

Ron Paul wants to restablish a commodity currency. I actually laugh out loud when I hear this.

isolationism ftw

I'm tired of reading day after day about how the US is in this country doing this. Or we are over there doing that. Or we know this about them. Why don't we work on US.

When we've fixed all of OUR problems then we can go out and start badgering others. I know this won't happen which is why I say it ;)

I only hope that this country falls as a super power so someone else can go be "world police" if #1 really think it's their job to do so.

Political threads usually go really well on forums
:bigearguy:

I don't like Ron Paul. He is so out of touch with people like me. I really don't get any of his policies. It's like listening to an alien trying to run for president of the US.

Political threads usually go really well on forums

Daft can confirm.

I don't like Ron Paul. He is so out of touch with people like me. I really don't get any of his policies. It's like listening to an alien trying to run for president of the US.
Illegal alien or visitor from space alien?

Ron Paul wants to restablish a commodity currency. I actually laugh out loud when I hear this.

I think the more extreme shit on his platform are ideals more than actual plans. I don't think Paul wants to go back to the gold standard as much as he wants to curtail the leverage ratios. I may well be wrong.

His foreign policy is out there for sure.

i love the idea of getting the US into a WWI era foreign policy

however, realistically it is impossible

4 1/2 years will not change my views on gay rights, womens rights, gun control, education and community arts programs. I support non profit orgs getting public funding. I am extremely pro choice and extremely pro gay rights.

it's been fun watching this fb generation get taken for a ride with obama :popcorn:

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, right? Mitt Romney has been the predetermined foil to Obama for almost a year. The cookie cutter candidate wins nomination and then gets crushed by the incumbent. This shit is so predictable it's almost a dramady.

Oh.... HI.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, right? Mitt Romney has been the predetermined foil to Obama for almost a year. The cookie cutter candidate wins nomination and then gets crushed by the incumbent. This shit is so predictable it's almost a dramady.

Oh.... HI.

Hi my friend!