looks like we are going to have a Mormon president

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 6,271 Views
I have been saying for 3 years now that Romney would win the Republican nomination. I do believe that the liberal media will brainwash the public and disparage Romney enough that we will have another 4 years of Obama.
are you also including the liberal media at fox or specific regions of the gannett publishing group's focus? lumping the media under a liberal umbrella in a blanket statement like that is the first sure sign that person knows fuck-all about what they're getting ready to say next.

I'd rather have Romney as President than be a subject of the Queen of England.
yeah, but pavy, at least in england all of your sports would have playoffs and you wouldn't be subjected to the college football conspiracy here in america.

let's talk politics where you are 30.
you're confusing the aging process with the acquisition of wisdom. the correct reply her should have been, "cali, please do not ever vote again. spend the time you would have spent on politics with a second job so you can save up enough money to rent the $2,000 per month closet in manhattan."

it's been fun watching this fb generation get taken for a ride with obama :popcorn:
some of it has been entertaining, but i'm going to stop short of saying it's been all fun and games.

We could elect Rick Perry still.... don't write this theory off.
governor goodhair has no national electability. suggesting he does is another sure sign that person knows squat about either the man or his ability to be elected anywhere but right here in texas. if there had been one half-ass strong candidate a few years ago, perry wouldn't even be sitting in the chair that dubya set him up in all nice and comfy like.

I'd rather have him than Obama or Romney. I likely won't be voting in this election again.
get out and vote, quit being lame and shirking your responsibility.

Let me educate you BB about sports in England which you know nothing about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League

Competition format
Competition
There are 20 clubs in the Premier League. During the course of a season (from August to May) each club plays the others twice (a double round-robin system), once at their home stadium and once at that of their opponents, for a total of 38 games. Teams receive three points for a win and one point for a draw. No points are awarded for a loss. Teams are ranked by total points, then goal difference, and then goals scored. At the end of each season, the club with the most points is crowned champion. If points are equal, the goal difference and then goals scored determine the winner. If still equal, teams are deemed to occupy the same position. If there is a tie for the championship, for relegation, or for qualification to other competitions, a play-off match at a neutral venue decides rank.[22] The three lowest placed teams are relegated into the Football League Championship, and the top two teams from the Championship, together with the winner of play-offs involving the third to sixth placed Championship clubs, are promoted in their place.[23]

I can see riots in the street if they had 3 polls at the end of the season to determine the champion. Can you imagine Liverpool losing the Championship to Tottenham because they placed 2nd in the polls?

Last edited:
thanks for the education, pavy. it's not that i know nothing about sports in the united kingdom, but you're correct in the fact that i don't follow it much at all.

so what you're saying is lsu should've been crowned bcs champs last december 3 and bowl games should've just been played for fun, correct? after all, the bayou bengals would've had the most points in the standings, and we wouldn't have had to go to tiebreakers like points scored vs. points allowed in the games. i can see it now, everyone happy when, for example, lsu and oklahoma state both have 13-0 records, each has a +193 point differential, and so they are simply co-champs.

College football is unique to other sports. Each team can schedule to play whoever they want for money. Then each conference schedules games for the teams but not all teams play each other except the traditional rivals. Then at the end of the season they have to figure out who is the best team based on records of teams who didn't play each other because they are in different conferences. Then they play bowl games based on who the Bowl commitee wants to invite at their Bowl game and not who is the best ranked team. Then they finally have to come up with two teams to play for the championship game regardless of their losses and regardless of what other teams have done in the rest of the Bowls. So you end up the season with 3 teams with 1 loss. One team won in the regular season on the road but lost in a neutral field to the same team it already beat and you have another team with one loss who lost a conference game in OT. So without the 3rd team given a chance to play the 1st or 2nd team we have determined that the 2nd team because it won the designated championship game which was created via 3 different polls is the winner of this season. It's all that simple. Lets keep it the way it is.

A semi-hot chick on Facebook said "Enough with the shit, vote for Mitt".

It's catchy and I'll buy it.

I'm on board.

A semi-hot chick on Facebook said "Enough with the shit, vote for Mitt".

It's catchy and I'll buy it.

I'm on board.
how's this one: blit is a shit if he votes for mitt! ;-)

This is what I heard:"You ain't nothing but a hoochie mama if you ain't voting for Obama!"

Just my gut feeling is Obama gets reelected! Won I think by getting enough of the white vote last time! Can't just win again by getting 99% of the black vote so needs a sufficient amount of the white vote! Just my ear to the ground says that won't happen this time!

So it comes down to signing up enough of the Hispanic group invading the US to help win the battle! Also walking the street around notice lots of Eastern Euros talking whatever the hell it is they speak! These people IMO will vote Democrat!

George W can tell you the popular vote doesn't matter but with enough new voter signups in the right states any Rep in my opinion will be fighting an uphill battle! Just no real strong GOP candidate to tie your horse too it seems!

mister monkey we invaded your basement!!!!11

It was wonderful having you! Your not one of them! Would love to have my whole neighborhood full of RJs!!!

get out and vote, quit being lame and shirking your responsibility.

I don't know that contributing to electing either one of them could be considered a responsible act.

Vote or Die!

Bay bud and P. Diddy are in cahoots.