"Looking for some fun . . .interested?"

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,497 Views
Pic is misleading/5+ years old -700
Pic is reasonably honest and recent +500

I'll eat the chalk. Pic is either 20 pounds ago or many stretch marks ago...or both

The misleading pics is more an epidemic with women on the internet than lying about their age

The misleading pics is more of an epidemic with women on the internet than lying about their age

:greencheck:

Why are you avoiding my question. I asked, why won't you do anal sex with a prostitute?

Why are you avoiding my question. I asked, why won't you do anal sex with a prostitute?

I'm not avoiding anything pal, its a two way street, you never answer my questions - I'm just returning the favour.

Did she mention in the ad she likes to have her dick sucked as well?

He's not Mauer. He's just not!

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan , Canada

"If you see me in the chatroom, for the luva dog don't hassle me to meet you. I'm there to chat. Sometimes I am there to pick up dudes. Just use your common sense. I am a person, not a fucking screen name. Talk to me the same way you would in real life, don't hassle me, or I will so block your ass. Do not demand naked pictures of me and respect my desires. If I say no it means no, it doesn't mean pester me until I say yes.

I want respectful, safety-conscious men that put my pleasure first. A weed habit would be greatly appreciated as well. But definitely not essential.

I love giving and getting oral sex. I am not into anything weird and kinky so put that damned whip away already. I just want straight up sex.

Turn-ons: Enthusiasm, a desire to give and get pleasure, talented fingers, a sense of humor, intelligence, a warm hotel room, a fully-packed bong, a desire to make me have a g-spot orgasm, orgasming until I am limp.

I cum really easily. I cum when my bf breathes on my crotch. Also, G-Spot Orgasm

Turn-offs: Cologne, as I am allergic to everything, arrogance, selfishness, stupidity, bad breath, lying about yourself, fake pictures. Really now, why waste time with fake pics? You will be found out. Guys that are just too damned rough. My body needs a bit of gentleness and respect god dammit. I am very sensitive and can't handle a lot of stimulation.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you, even if you are an illiterate fuckwit who didn't bother to read the profile.

Reading my sex blog is probably a good thing to do. It's the best way to get to know me and what I like.

Ooops I forgot to mention that I am in a committed relationship and my boyfriend knows about my extra curricular activities. He is cool with it but I can't play at my house. *sigh*

My Ideal Person: A guy who likes fucking as much as I do. Attraction for me is much more than looks. It's indefinable but you know it when you see it. A shared laugh, a dirty joke, relaxing and unwinding, are all good things to do. I am more turned on by a hot mind than a hot body. Jerks and assholes need not apply.

It would be especially great if we could meet at your place, as my house is not the best location.

I am not hung up on penis size. I really love them all. However, if you have a really big cock, you will have to be careful with it as I am very sensitive and don't like getting bruised. I am kind of leery about meeting men with big dicks."

View attachment 927

That latest profile seems more plausible.

That latest profile seems more plausible.

These online dating broads all have one thing in common, they all want men to do things for them. They want men to impress them etc.
Why the fukk do I want to impress a broad or do things for her? This is about me and my pleasure, not hers.

I thought thats what women are for, you know, our (men's) pleasure.

Yeah, girls like to be impressed.

Unfortunately they don't want to railed by a middle aged bus driver/degenerate

They want something to talk about their friends with.

Yeah, girls like to be impressed.

Unfortunately they don't want to railed by a middle aged bus driver/degenerate

They want something to talk about their friends with.

Wanna bet?

Congrats on finding a woman with low self esteem who probably cries/cuts herself to sleep because she fucked an online bus driver.

Congrats on finding a woman with low self esteem who probably cries/cuts herself to sleep because she fucked an online bus driver.

:rofl:

cries slash cuts

"online bus driver"?

No such thing.

5'er hows the job search, pal?

I don't need a job until the fall.

Suck my coke can.

I thought Portuguese brick layer was your trade mang
wut industry are you experienced in?