Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Refs were on St. John's moneyline

ran out of the areana

coach was upset about the wrong thing, shoulda grabbed the officials by the collar joe paterno style

What in the hell?? I swear refs had SJU ML

This crew should be chucked the rest of the BE Tourney and not allowed in NCAA's

I won on the rutgers +10 but actually had a bit of ml at 2 books.

would have lost more with one more score though, as I pushed on the total at 128

yeah, very fishy in the end. about 5-6 straight calls before the last play, went against Rutgers as well.....

I don't trust the round red faced, Irish official. never liked him

Doubt Rutgers would have hit the shot but that was fucked up

That was weird indeed. Dumb players, dumber refs.

Glad to hit the +10.

Never trust a red nosed Irish guy. EVER.

The ref ran out of the arena and the game was still on?

ya know, I also forgot about the horn blowning right before the free throw..... I think the refs and scoreboard/timekeepers had st. john's ml and or the under. game opened at 129.5 closed at 127 alot of books might have been middled

I forgot about the freethrow horn as well. What a weird ending. Glad it didn't end up screwing me, but jeez.

would have been interesting to see what they would have done had the Johnies player missed that. Latvin would have good crazy

lots of bad calls that went St. John's way in the last minute, that took place before that vid took place.

not sure if rutgers will play in any of the other post-season tourneys, I hope so. that would be a tough way to go out as a senior.

they had alot of close losses this year

I'm sure it all would've been unrelevant.

I win. Hooray.

Weird ending but you can't be mad at the refs. They've got lives too. You can't expect them to watch the whole game.