LMS Week 2 - Post your picks here

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 8,766 Views
I was thinking about taking the Pack, but something tells me not to go with the crowd in this one.

I'll take the Atlanta Falcons to dismantle the Cardinals this week.

I want to play. I had Chicago last week. I want the Raiders this week.

Can you put me on with an asterisk? Pretty please? Just for funzies, obviously I won't be eligible for any prize or anything.

Book it. Raiders. Book it.

Delete Green Bay.... just realized everyone is one them.... make it Philadelphia instead.....

Joe please note original posted rules about changing a pick. Once you post, you are stuck with it. Sorry buddy boy.

Davey you are unofficially in! Good luck!

Joe please note original posted rules about changing a pick. Once you post, you are stuck with it. Sorry buddy boy.

Davey you are unofficially in! Good luck!

Rules are for idiots....... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!1......

:fok:

Memo To AJ:

Either Read Rules or Read Posts By Other Posters.......

:fok:

Bread 1 - Green Bay
Bread 3 - New Orleans

Rules are for idiots....... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!1......

This is how Detroit lost last week. If their receivers just read and understood the rules, they would have secured the ball a little bbetter.

Steves, I'm making my way through the picks right now for the spreadsheet. I hope you haven't made a second pick because this is the pick that is going to be posted. Going forward, if you don't want Nicky to participate, you will need to change Nicky's password so that she isn't accessing the account. But the name on the spreadsheet will remain NickyNookie.