Little Known Facts About Monkey Focker

• Start date
  • Replies 300 Comments
  • Views 18,433 Views
Will Jello continue this pace today? Can he?? Does he have to work? Will he quit to continue posting?

OMG>

You guys are sillly. Don't you know you can't sleep when you are all smoked up on meth??

I typically go to sleep between 4 and 5 am, and sleep until about 11. My cycle is different than most people because I work at nights.

I'm not happy that I woke up 3 hours earlier than I wanted to today. But the meth should get me through the day.

You woke up early because you couldn't WAIT TO COME BACK AND POST!!!

Jello is BACK

You woke up early because you couldn't WAIT TO COME BACK AND POST!!!

I was posting in my dreams. It was CRAZY bread.

I was in jail all night :(

Sucked.

(in my dreams)

Ever watch locked up abroad?

That is some fucked up shit.

Don't you know you can't sleep when you are all smoked up on meth??

With a bit of practice, you can sleep on anything.

Yer such a noob.

its been a damn impressive run for jello :yes:...lets hope rasper gives us something great to run with today...i will be like everyone else and F5ing the fuck out of this bitch ALL DAY!
f5refreshrefresh.jpg

its been a damn impressive run for jello :yes:...lets hope rasper gives us something great to run with today...i will be like everyone else and F5ing the fuck out of this bitch ALL DAY!
f5refreshrefresh.jpg

That's an IStockphoto

You can't do that :excl:

who knew you could bury an entire forum just by posting a pic of a single fucking F5 key...:dunno:
:imsorry:

For a dude I wouldn't fuck with Cali's clit, you're quite sure of yourself.

You're a despicable person. Not only because you've turned into the sorriest tout this side of poo stains on my toilet bowl...

But because you're now attempting to take cheap shots like a disadvantaged child would do.

You have looked in the mirror, right? You have realised you're a chromosome away from being a slug? Right???!!!>???

You're despicable. Not only are you despicable but you tell shitty jokes and you cap worse than a bus driver (Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you cunt - I'm not talking about your wrinkly arse)

I really don't like you yet I still don't hope something sinister falls your way. However.......

When you do finally grow the pubes to stop ghosting and finally meet MF you sick fucking cunt, I hope he makes you realise that having a face like yours gives you free reign to rag on exaclty........... nobody. Get fucked you classless piece of rubbish.

Oxy, I love you too pal, but you got bad information, i don't have a wrinkly arse, I have a wrinkly pecker.

rip

kato, you on vacation or daddy duty or something?

You've been a lot more active lately.

We like.

Let's talk about suits.

hello tron!

office time this week - so more kato posting

i am not feeling suits lately

i like sport coats

like this:

1395207788_2.jpg

however - i lothe ties

i like windowpane a lot

1413600309_1.jpg