• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,549 Views

Muse

Since
Sep 30, 2011
Score
Tokens
I used to post at...

SHERDOG.COM- First forum I ever posted at. I usually posted in the grappling and striking sub forums. I was training in BJJ and MT at the time. I quit posting there a few years ago and never went back.
BODYBUILDING.COM- I was always obsessed with my body since I grew up with a dented chest. I still have an account there but probably only visit their forums once a year or so.
SBRFORUM- After finding Sherdog and Bodybuilding.com, I figured there was a gambling forum out there and google led me to SBR. Quit posting there a few months ago. Haven't returned since. I have by far posted more at SBR than all other forums combined.
OPIOPHILE.ORG- I went here to find out how to extract the APAP out of Percocets and Lortabs.

Currently post at.... *drumroll*

GAMELIVE- Only post here now. I'm trying to get Boner to hire me as a medical consultant for his medical malpractice practice. And deep down hope one day I can be roommates with RJ and Stevie. But that's more of a hidden agenda.

Thats my extent in forumville.

Last edited:
Mainly Sports Prescription, Rx, Footballguys, CappersMall, BettingTalk

Details??

You can extract APAP (tylenol) from opiates through cold water extraction because the tylenol is not water soluble and will clump up but the hydro/oxycodone is soluble and will dissolve in the water. Basically it's a process of filtering out the apap and you end up with a certain amount of water with a certain amount of opiate in it. I did it for a while because I was consuming such a large amount of tylenol daily. Now though my doc prescribes Roxicodones which is the oxycodone without any apap in it. As medicine learns more about the detrimental effects long term use of apap has on the liver, I believe roxi's will be prescribed a lot more. And correctly so.

Just for the record, I don't think cold water extraction is a good idea. You lose some of your opiate in the process and it's easier to just tell your doctor you're worried about your tylenol intake and want roxi's. It's also never a good idea to alter the composition or chemistry of a pill.

What is the ailment for your roxy script?

xray1.jpg

gamelive.com

I regret being not nearly as involved as once upon a time.

Can you explain what's going on in that X-ray, Muse?

Overshare.com
Backroomcasting.com
Eog.com

Oh, hey, thanks for asking Pavy. I just talked about that in the random thoughts thread.

In summary: it is going well.

Not much computer work so far - next to none - so no chance to peek in at gamelive during the day. There will be more computer stuff down the road but I don't know if I would be able to access gamelive. It was blocked at my previous workplace.

:mudcat: