LIFE on Animal Planet tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,813 Views
I tried watching Planet Earth but found it too depressing. Fascinating but depressing. Don't get me started.

Muddy did you get sad when you saw all the animals dying alone?

Muddy did you get sad when you saw all the animals dying alone?
Pigs should never die alone.
pig-slaughter-06.jpg

mmmm, pork.

That first one was pretty damn awesome. Got to watch an ostrich get mauled by 3 cheetahs. I felt bad for it.

Pigs should never die alone.
pig-slaughter-06.jpg

mmmm, pork.

Looks like pictures from my childhood, we were always butchering pigs. I hated that shit, and even though I still have all the butchering skills the emotional drain is just more than I can handle these days. That's why you guys rock, I don't have to worry about anybody in this crowd asking if I could lend a hand killing an animal. I still get those calls three or four times a year.

I really like pork, but I feel bad for that piggy.

Contradict much?

I was a big fan on the Planet Earth series.

I actually downloaded Planet Earth, but never got around to watching it. I hear it is awesome, but finding time to do anything these days is tough. I'll watch to put it on my laptop when i travel next month.

I really like pork, but I feel bad for that piggy.

Contradict much?

I'm hip. I have to strategically shut off parts of my brain just to get through life.

I should really be a vegetarian but here's the zany thing: I don't like vegetables.

:bashing:

I'm hip. I have to strategically shut off parts of my brain just to get through life.

I should really be a vegetarian but here's the zany thing: I don't like vegetables.

I hated vegetables when I became a vegetarian 19 years ago in an attempt to woo a girl. Within a week or two, I had all new favorite foods and didn't miss much of anything. The body and mind is pretty adaptable.

Was it Mrs. X that you were trying to woo?

If not, you sacrificed wonderful roast beef for nothing!

:moped:

Nope, MrsX entered my life as a carnivore.

As for the woo-ee, I was somewhat successful. We dated for several years, and she's a good friend of ours. She's still a vegan. I've never been able to kick the dairy thing.

X, you still don't eat no vegetables. What's your point?