Let's talk about wildlife

• Start date
  • Replies 970 Comments
  • Views 62,927 Views
I got just 2 words to say about it:

Gnats

just start at the 1 min mark for the miracle

Tried the out-on-my-balcony 15 second squirrel test again. Good way to not just commune with the local wildlife but also assess my clothing needs vis a vis the weather.

This time there was a squirrel already out there from second 1 so :greencheck:

Plenny squirrels round here.

Chipmunks are more rare but we do get them. In fact I saw one not long ago in the mouth of a cat, poor bastard.

Your squirrels endeavors are my favorite gamelive posts.

Yeah, it just seems so weird to have parks and trees but no squirrels. I like squirrels. Some people look at them as basically rats with bushier tails - but I think having squirrels around is good for the soul.

Man that seahorse thing though ---> I guess you could call it the beauty and wonder of nature but I'm more like :tully:

I'd like to throw feralcali into a dumpster.

I meant like if you were a feral cat because then you'd want to be in a dumpster. Just saying I want you to be happy.

tumblr_o3n1ar3b0Y1u5vp7wo1_1280.gif

You know what? Totally, like, frickin, awwwww

Every time I am at my cabin these days I end up shooting or trapping rodents... Shooting a squirrel or chipmunk to me now is like swatting a mosquito. If you don't shoot them, they end up over-running everything and getting into the house and the garden. My poor old kitty can no longer keep up. I'd get another kitty but they end up eating just as many songbirds as rodents so now I just shoot.

#countryliving

Fuck them up bro

Vermin

crystal clear

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/tyx1.mp4[/WEBM]

Man, those things will kill ya if you let 'em.

never seen this before, electric eel attack

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/llcz.mp4[/WEBM]

I just went to Central Park to eat my lunch and there were a bunch of kids feeding and taking selfies with a racoon. :inyourface: