roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
who would have thought

the biggest name in world football is coming to America

It’s so wild. There’s been talk of it for like 3 years online but it appears it’s really happening.

I wonder if Inter Miami will ever have a soccer specific stadium in Miami.

Covid 19 and Inter Miami’s schedule has definitely had an effect on my Inter fandom. I placed a deposit in 2018 (or maybe early 2019) to ensure that I got tickets to Inter’s inaugural home opener.

But then Covid happened and there were no fans in the stands. My interest waned. And a lot of their matches are on Saturday nights. That is not great at all for me.

I still watch matches when my schedule permits. Listening to Ray Hudson calling Inter matches with Messi will be awesome. I’ll have to wait until the craziness dies down a little before I try to see Messi in person maybe mid-end of the 2024 season.

mister monkey their stadium is near where we had lunch

bizarre turn of events

so fl is happening

It’s so wild.
The most mind blowing thing about it is that he's doing it at a relatively young age, and 6 months after captaining and winning the World Cup

🤯

He could have easily taken 30 million rupees per season at any petro state but he would have been heat exhausted and sad wearing his hijab, so he chose to be happy in Miami - like roguey

He’s emulating what Beckham did in 2007 for LA Galaxy. I was in socal at that time and it definitely made an impact.

But this will be bigger. Beckham is now partial owner of Inter Miami. Both of them were offered ownership options after retirement.

Appealing for Messi since he knows FL, has a house there, will be local for World Cup etc, so easy to meet up with ARG squad.

Also Inter isn’t a great team- so he gets the chance to really dazzle and impress everyone again.

Makes sense to me.

He could have easily taken 30 million rupees per season at any petro state
Yes heard CR7 was getting around 500 million and now I hear Benzema getting hundreds of million. CR7 has such an ego and so much money already. Wonder if he’ll regret ending his career in the obscurity of a wasteland. Hope Messi learns English.

Ticket prices on all Inter games up 1000%.

So mad I didn't take a flier on Inter tix when the rumor mill was swirling would have been a nice flip!

Ticket prices on all Inter games up 1000%.

So mad I didn't take a flier on Inter tix when the rumor mill was swirling would have been a nice flip!
The rumor mill was swirling for 3 years

The rumor mill was swirling for 3 years
Yeah but I mean after his contract came up at PSG. Wasn't actually expecting Inter to close it, but it was a possibility. I'd read something new about it a day or two before the announcement.

At Wynwood

FynS95TXgAAEHwD.jpg

Miami plan for Messi, who is on holiday in Rosario, to make his debut at the DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, against Mexican side Cruz Azul on July 21.
:up