Legendz bust

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 6,377 Views
mr. athana's lawyers

http://www.raskinlaw.com/

As a condition for his release, The Greek agreed to forfeit a real estate property in Cambridge, Massachusetts, if he failed to appear as required for any court proceeding or for the service of any sentence imposed or if he failed to comply with any conditions of release set by the District Court.

Spiros "The Greek" Athanas will be arraigned in front of the Grand Jury in the federal court, Westerm District of Oklahoma, in Oklahoma City, on May 16.

this lol

9CVI5JV.jpg

Cut prop limits to $100 for everyone. Fk u usa.

mr. athana's lawyers

http://www.raskinlaw.com/

As a condition for his release, The Greek agreed to forfeit a real estate property in Cambridge, Massachusetts, if he failed to appear as required for any court proceeding or for the service of any sentence imposed or if he failed to comply with any conditions of release set by the District Court.

Spiros "The Greek" Athanas will be arraigned in front of the Grand Jury in the federal court, Westerm District of Oklahoma, in Oklahoma City, on May 16.

this lol

9CVI5JV.jpg

Nice car I spy a VW Jetta Sportswagon. I hope he got the Diesel version to get those high MPGS!

Can post a $2.5 million bail, but can't pay the postup players. Solid move.

Can post a $2.5 million bail, but can't pay the postup players. Solid move.

$2.5 million was a cash bail?

I thought you only had to put up 10% of the bail amount in cash, no?

you like hairy vaginas?

I thought you were straight plommer?

that's kind of how I read that response. come on plom.

You are correct Plommer

Depends on the state and the circumstance. But, 10% posted directly to a bondsman is a fee, you don't get that back. And in many cases you have to put up assets equal to the bond amount as collateral. He could have paid the post up players, he chose not to. May he rot in hell.

Yeah, the rules are different in Canada, cash bail is rare for citizens/residents.

Usually the courts ask for a "surety" ie someone that can vouch for the accused (friend, relative, employer etc) and show they have assets to cover the amount of bail. Cash bails are usually requested by the court for foreigners facing charges in Canada.

There is no fee for bail here and we don't have bondsmen. Once the charges have been dealt with the bail is cancelled.

If someone skips out on bail the surety is required to attend a hearing where the court determines how much the surety forfeits, it's usually 10% and often nothing, depending on the judge and circumstances of the case etc.

I was charged with fraud over $5000 back in 1997 for a BMO wire transfer ($168,000 USD) that had some problems.

My bail was $50K and my buddy acted as my surety, charges were dropped a few months later.

My lawyer never asked me if I was guilty, he only asked me if I was spending alot of money that could be traced. lol.

cash bail and he will get the 2.5M returned after court.
best way to go if ya got the $$$ IMO

bondsman here is now at 12%, and ya dont see that $$$ again.

any GL sharps looking for some low hanging fruit to exploit via a highly honest beard?
havent got all details yet but found a local through a friend.
no clue yet about juicy details yet but if interested we can make it happen

find out what website they use and let me know

find out what website they use and let me know

done deal, just called the mutual friend that asked him if he's take my action and
going to meet him tomorrow.
what all you need to know besides what website?
limits?
payouts for exotics?
let me know ASAP
you still on FB?
message there and we can work out details or exchange #s

need to know whats expected of me also and what I can expect for my part.
out of wrk now and been on a brain storm mission past few weeks for survival tactics