Legendz bust

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 6,382 Views
Anyone who claims any of these books is "safe" is either a lying shill or delusional.

there are certainly risks one should weigh before posting up even at pinny/bookmaker.

there are certainly risks one should weigh before posting up even at pinny/bookmaker.

Pinny?

As for Legendz, I never played there much at all but the last time I tried to deposit the moneybooker option was no longer available and I never did make a deposit.

Offshore books that do not offer moneybookers are very suspect IMO (wally).

Never believed that books had to send payments to a "processor" after experiencing near instant payouts from Carib and Pinny. The "processor" issue is more than likely just a convenient excuse/stall tactic.

Last summer they were taking MB/NT deposits but couldn't pay much out that way (Were offering 1k per month via MB). Which was great for me because they would give free WU wd's instead. But people complained at sbr so they removed the ewallets.

Been taking Netller again for a while though. WW certainly doesn't use Neteller though so my balances are gone.

biting on what? a complete bailout? i'm sure plenty of books would have taken the clients if legendz sent them the money. For years all we heard from legends was how postup wasn't even a blip on their radar. So after all that they can't cough up a few bucks to pay their postup players?

wagerweb offers a 100% bonus up to 2k with 10x rollover as it is, this is the same thing. Wagerweb isn't doing anything. Oh, and if you win using your brain at ww, they won't pay you, so it's not like anyone is cashing out.

the fact that they were bouncing some checks says they are unsure of whats going on with their funds...they arent going to waste time sending out checks that they know will bounce...the whole deal sucks, wager web sucks... they are involved in the exact same thing legends was doing too... for some, it sucks A LOT more than others, believe me

Bouncing checks just mean an account at a processor was closed. It hardly means they don't enough money stashed away somewhere to pay a minuscule amount. Bookmaker is bouncing checks all over the place the last few weeks.

Spiros was indicted too and I don't see Greek having any problem paying out. In fact they are paying 6 figures in a few hours.

lolz...you know its a huge difference in spiros bust and basically everyone who is employed at a book getting busted, supposedly losing their license and closing shop completely... the fact that they at least put forth an effort to get accts. transferred should tell you that they arent just picking up and attempting to steal funds... they easily could have done that anyways... im sure they are getting theirs, just not what some people think... after all, the us.govt. is on the hunt for a billion worth of whatever they can get their hands on ... its certainly not what them or anyone else saw coming last week

Ray, a skeptic would say Legendz is trying to make it appear as though they are trying to get players paid, or taken care of.

I personally think it's a great opportunity for them to make off with player deposits as they have a legit sounding excuse.

Wager Web + 10X rollover? Yeah, Legendz was trying real hard.

rayray you want a panamanian gaming license? i have a bunch laying around, under the bed, under the sofa, i dont know what to do with them

how about you matty? plommer?

free panamanian gaming licenses to whoever wants one

Ray, a skeptic would say Legendz is trying to make it appear as though they are trying to get players paid, or taken care of.

I personally think it's a great opportunity for them to make off with player deposits as they have a legit sounding excuse.

Wager Web + 10X rollover? Yeah, Legendz was trying real hard.

huge risk taking on legends clients with all the jail time and seizures going on with legends...you know wagerweb is now seriously under the radar... im just not so sure where people think all this money is just going to disappear to... the u.s govt has made it pretty well known they are going to turn over every stone to find what they want... i dunno, perhaps im giving legends a bit too much credit...the deal with wagerweb is certainly one of the shittiest things they could have come up with

the email spells out that ww only takes recreational action. anyone that runs their balance up will be stiffed imo.

So what's Legends doing with their alleged $4 million facility in Panama?

Why are they still moving and publishing lines?

So what's Legends doing with their alleged $4 million facility in Panama?

Why are they still moving and publishing lines?

so not all the fishies got caught in the net? and there are dozens of agents still on the street, OMG

so not all the fishies got caught in the net? and there are dozens of agents still on the street, OMG

Shocking isn't it. Shut down the post up, keep the credit. We've seen that one before. Except the others paid their players, they didn't transfer them with a 10x roll to a scam site that will never pay them.

Shocking isn't it. Shut down the post up, keep the credit. We've seen that one before. Except the others paid their players, they didn't transfer them with a 10x roll to a scam site that will never pay them.

This is what shocks the hell out of me. I would be absolutely LIVIVD if I were a Legends player. I swear this baffles my mind. I think it's obvious that the more relatively respected books were afraid to take on the players of a book who's owner(s) just got pinched, but some books who just don't give a fuck to begin with would take it on anyways.

plenty of pph's still running off their feed... shhhhh